User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    So basically, your situation is neither potential, nor an actual romance.
    Aw! To me, it's the idea that you've found your companion/teammate for life who you share your adventures with (even the mundane trips to the grocery store can be exciting!). That idea is awfully romantic to me. Perhaps it was the way he worded it that made it sound non-exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    You two need to get together already.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Why do you think INFJs tend to get together with them?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I think the whole stability part is what fascinates me because in my experience ENTPs have serious allergies to stability. They get this nervous energy and mimic the symptoms of heroin addict in withdrawal.
    Heh. So true! That's why they only seem to like people who aren't remotely interested in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    And married ENTPs are such notorious flirts it amazes me how tolerant and patient their wives are. I think you would have to be some what of a masochist to marry an ENTP.
    Why do you think INFJs tend to get together with them?
    LOL. Deja vu!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

HATERS!

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

You love it. ADMIT.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Oberon

And married ENTPs are such notorious flirts it amazes me how tolerant and patient their wives are. I think you would have to be some what of a masochist to marry an ENTP.
    I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

[bats little beady mouse eyes]

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Me either.

It has one thing in its favor: stability. I know that my love interest yesterday will be my love interest tomorrow. I don't have to figure out where the relationship is going, or whether we have a future together. I don't have to worry about dating (she and I go on dates with each other, of course, but there's no need to worry about it).

All that is taken care of 'til death do us part.
    What type is your wife?

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

a J of some sort I'm willing to bet.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Well, my update sucks but here it is. The guy who I've been smitten with for the last several months just informed me that he's become involved with someone else. He dropped it rather casually into a text message about some other stuff, but it was undeniably there.

He actually said a couple of things to indicate it's not at a terribly serious stage yet and that it was "under wraps" as far as most people he knows are concerned. However, I think the fact that he chose to tell me anyway at this stage is fairly indicative in itself. I mean, indicative that he now wants to make it quite clear that he just sees me as a friend. I'm fairly sure he had at least an inkling that I had feelings for him. I slightly wish he'd made it clear earlier that he just saw me as a friend, but oh well. He's quite a lot older than me and I guess by that age a lot of guys just know what they want. In other words, even if they break it off I probably shouldn't hold out any hope.

Further confirmation that I'm going to die alone, if any more were needed. I am seriously not a fan of even being friends with guys any more. I always fall for the ones I have good friendships with and for me it all ends in tears.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    iNfj

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post

Further confirmation that I'm going to die alone, if any more were needed. I am seriously not a fan of even being friends with guys any more. I always fall for the ones I have good friendships with and for me it all ends in tears.
    I think thats a bad thought-path to go down. Maybe you should think less about them and more about you. Mostly I feel like I am in fight with others/objects over who can control my feelings - like this: - is this an INFJ thing? I've always found its very important that I stay grounded/re-orient myself, actually continually.

Just a thought...

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by tayto View Post
    What type is your wife?
    ISFJ.