First 21011121314 Last

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    JoSunshine, what happened, babe?

I'm still over ENTP Beautiful Guy.
    What I refer to as his "chicken headedness" (running around like a chicken with his head cut off) along with an alcohol issue (which he tried to hide) finally did us in. He spent a lot time time responding to whoever yelled the loudest and was the meanest to him. I've never been too into yelling and mean is not my bag, so I repeatedly got canceled on and brushed aside so that "so and so" wouldn't be mad at him. That is until I got mad at him, then he couldn't do enough for me. Then once I was fine he would vaporize again. It was exhausting. He has a bunch of horrible people in his life. I hate to say it, but I think it's because the nice ones get sick of being shuffled to the bottom of his priority list. But he sticks with the nasties...I think so he has people to get wasted with 5 days a week (most likely 7 now that I'm not around). I also think that the "I have to go otherwise they will be mad" was an excuse to go get annihilated.

I feel bad for him. I talked to him about it, but he basically said he doesn't want to try to get better. I can't make him. It was turning me into a basket case. Enough is enough.

Good luck with your ENTP...if that is an appropriate wish for you
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    This fascinates me. I don't know why.
    Me either.

It has one thing in its favor: stability. I know that my love interest yesterday will be my love interest tomorrow. I don't have to figure out where the relationship is going, or whether we have a future together. I don't have to worry about dating (she and I go on dates with each other, of course, but there's no need to worry about it).

All that is taken care of 'til death do us part.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Don't give up just yet. The night is still young.
    hahaha this is such ENFP advice - I love it, sounds like something I would tell a friend

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    What always happens...

Life got in the way.
    ha SO true... :sigh:

my only thing going on is from this thread I attempted to start (apparently no a whole lot of people with ESTP experience around here haha): http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ated-estp.html (I know it's long, sorry!!)

...he texted me last night which made me happy since in our last convo I laid my feelings on the line. We will see what happens - I go back and forth about how he really feels about me day to day. I have little if any experience with these kind of guys so I've kind of been thrown for a loop with him

PS I'm staying tuned to hear what happens with this airport girl LotsofHeart so make sure to post an update!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Me either.

It has one thing in its favor: stability. I know that my love interest yesterday will be my love interest tomorrow. I don't have to figure out where the relationship is going, or whether we have a future together. I don't have to worry about dating (she and I go on dates with each other, of course, but there's no need to worry about it).

So basically, your situation is neither potential, nor an actual romance.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch
    ENFJ's are bad for ENTP's.
    WTF.

Speaking for an entire type now, are we. Charming. Thanks for acting like a jackass to someone who's never gone out of her way to rain on your parade.
    You two need to get together already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Me either.

I think the whole stability part is what fascinates me because in my experience ENTPs have serious allergies to stability. They get this nervous energy and mimic the symptoms of heroin addicts in withdrawal.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

And married ENTPs are such notorious flirts it amazes me how tolerant and patient their wives are. I think you would have to be some what of a masochist to marry an ENTP.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Why do you think INFJs tend to get together with them?

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

INFJs are reserved drama queens :P