• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ti] Honing Ti in NFJ's

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I have done a great deal of this with my own. I feel more confident in myself when debating with people and I wonder if others, if you have been through such rigorous training of this function, feel the same. Do you? What else has developing this piece of your type done for you?

G

Glycerine

Academia (writing argumentative papers and developing the ability to to logically explain your reasoning in a somewhat sequential manner). :D

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
For me it's been teaching music or other skills, which forces me to think in a sequential pattern and also to think out the underlying themes that unify everything we are doing.

Also, the more I have to explain a thought, the more distilled and clear it becomes. I love this forum for that reason. It allows me to see people's reactions, see where I've missed something or where some stuff should be left out for clarity etc.

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
Writing/typing in general. Also, ever since I ventured into the business world, people tend to want to know what I think instead of me doing that 'offline'. I have been practising thinking out loud.