User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evil Infjs

MBTI
    INXP
    Enneagram

This guy is more of a dumbass with plan.
    The best thing I can do is to let him rot in his own hate, But what will be the fun of that? The people want vendetta!!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Danbenyo View Post
    The best thing I can do is to let him rot in his own hate, But what will be the fun of that? The people want vendetta!!
    So you want to kick someone when they are down? I can see why you and Mr INFJ don't get along ..

MBTI
    INXP
    Enneagram

No, you dont understand.
    First of all I dont wanna kick any body that is down, I meant that he doesnt have the support.
    He is terrible, abusing the weaks, manipulating,intriguieng, WAITNIG WHE SOMEBODY AT HIS WEAK SPOT AND THEN ACTING.
    Its not only about MBTI u know. Not all the Infjs are good as they described, Ill quote Coppola:
    " Then I thought, what's the difference between five good guys holding that kind of power and five bad guys? Just good intentions, and intentions can be corrupted."
    Trust me I never meant harm, but this guy is really something.
    And I realy like INFJ one of my best friends is a golden hearted INFJ

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

WAITNIG WHE SOMEBODY AT HIS WEAK SPOT AND THEN ACTING.
    I know an ISFJ who is like this. This is bad Fe, period.

Senior Member Array

This thread was enlightening. Evil INFJs and bad Fe. How interesting. I may have figured something out, must think some more about it.

Senior Member Array Lily flower's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

As an INFJ, I have to at least defend my type a little bit. I think we are usually sweet. I always try to never insult anyone or hurt their feelings, and I am often told that I am an encourager.

I do admit to the accusation of thinking I am right in a disagreement, but don't most people think they are right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ni

I honestly think here isn't much you can do about a dark INFJ. Any self-improvement is gonna come from deep self-reflection, and it may take a trigger that he isn't aware he has to drop him into that mode.

I do want to say, if he begins "recovery", so to speak, be there to listen to him and help him through it just for kindness sake. It may restore his faith in humanity.

from my perspective anyway.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post

2) Has a really, really bad temper

3) Has possibly never uttered the words "I'm sorry" in her whole life.

7) Bossy in a way that insults other people's intelligence
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    This is a very good dissection of a mean INFJ. I hope I don`t come across like that to my family, but I can actually see a lot of those things in myself. Maybe not that bad, but sometimes I am two-faced and paint other people as the bad guys instead of owning up to my own flaws and misdeeds. Ever since I was little I have questioned my sense of integrity. I think with inferior Se, it`s hard for me to see myself objectively. When I do realize the truth and stop shifting perspectives to ignore it, I feel completely awful. I just want to crawl out of my skin and be someone else.
    I admit that I can see certain degrees of these things - especially the ones I quoted above - in myself as well, or I have seen them in myself in the past. INFJs are imperfect human beings, just like every other type. But I think we do have the redeeming quality that we are very introspective, so we do examine ourselves closely, and if we can learn to be honest with ourselves (not the easiest thing to do), then we can be aware of our flaws and try to change them.

For example, I used to have a very bad temper. Part of that came, I think, from my INTJ father, who had a very bad temper when we were growing up. (He was never violent, though, and has very much mellowed out as he's gotten older.) But one day, I just realized that getting really angry didn't help anything - it didn't change the situation, it wasn't productive, and it only ended up making me miserable. Once I realized that, my temper instantly evaporated. Sometimes I still have to try to have patience with certain people and/or situations, but I don't burn with anger the way I used to.

I have definitely said "I'm sorry" before, but I admit it's not a terribly frequent occurrence. Of course, this is because most of the time I am right . But when I'm wrong, I sometimes have a hard time admitting, or even realizing it. That's something I've become a lot more aware of since I've been with my husband. One of his major criticisms of me is that I don't admit when I'm wrong. And since he brought that up to me, I've really tried to get better about that, but still, I'm not perfect, and that is one of my flaws.

I don't think I'm terribly bossy most of the time, but in certain situations, like if I see a more efficient way to do something that someone else is doing inefficiently, then I can become impatient and bossy. But I'm aware of that too, and working on it.

After re-reading the above, I realized I kind of make it sound like I'm aware of all of my flaws and working on them, thereby making me closer to perfect. I don't mean to sound that way. I'm sure there are many flaws I'm not aware of, or things about me that I don't consider flaws but that nonetheless annoy people.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9v8

The best thing you can do is try to help him, without judging him. Even if you know he is wrong, the best thing you can do is be kind to him and try to use reason to tell him when he is wrong. Use his own system of values, even if he will deny that he is wrong, inside he will know it and all you can do is be patient and apply the policy mentioned before. Now I know that is really hard to apply and if you can't the best thing you can do is to back away and ignore him, yes, let him stew in his own soup if you cannot be of any help, but pushing him over the edge will only make things worse.

Now what I have just said should work in my opinion for any personality type, INFJ or not and also, vengeance will never work. If all of us started applying the "eye for an eye" rule, we'd all be left blind. In your case all you will succeed is to make him feel miserable and he will return your "favour" so basically both of you would be living a miserable life. Unfortunately, with unhealthy people, INFJ or whatever there is not much you can do, maybe only get them to do some therapy, but the important thing is that they must want to be helped.

Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INFJ or not that person is an individual, and as an individual he must have had some changing factor in his life to act like this. I don't think it depends much on the personality type, even an INFJ who has been under the influence of bad people/conditions will turn rotten. Its in human nature, nobody can stay an angel after being maltreated, and I don't know what this person's background is but he must have been through a lot to be so emotionless and apathetic to other people. For him doing bad to others won't count so much since people have done bad to him. Not every one is strong willed and doesn't change after a trial, the proof can be seen in this world. I recommend you to just leave the person be, they will not listen to anyone, and one day maybe years later they will regret their own actions. And let me tell you that is punishment enough for an INFJ, hope this helps......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast