User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Caffeine doesn't always make me feel awake but it disrupts my sleep cycle EASILY. Same with alcohol. It really depends on the day how easily alcohol effects me. Same with most medicines.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Caffeine has practically no effect on me whatsoever.

I have a slightly high tolerance to alcohol, and I haven't really noticed any fundamental "personality changes" while drunk. Lowered inhibitions, but that's part of the effect and should go without saying.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I don't feel the hyper or being awake late thing from caffeine, but when I was in college 3-4 mt dews a day was enough to send me to the doctor because my heart was skipping beats. At the peak I was missing a beat every few minutes. Scared the hell out of me.

I had to go cold turkey and after like 2 weeks the heartbeat skipping had gradually gone away just as it had built up before.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Nameless hero is such an awesome username.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I am not sure what type I am, but yes I am sensitive to both caffeine and alcohol. When I drink a lot of alcohol, I usually wake up the next day with awful anxiety. Also, when I drink a lot of caffeine, I usually get very anxious as well.

MBTI
    INFP

I've never had enough alcohol to drink to become drunk (one glass of wine, tops), so not sure about the hangover.

However, I easily get addicted to coffee and will get withdrawal symptoms. Impossible for me to sleep at night with it.

Chocolate and coffee makes me even more hyperactive.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

I don't drink coffee or alcohol any more because they have such a strong affect on me - I can get drunk after only a few sips of an very weak alcoholic drink and strong caffeine makes my heart beat really fast and makes me feel dizzy. I find that even chocolate has a strong affect on me and all sugars, so I eat them in moderation.

I also got really bad hangovers from alcohol, even if I drank lots of water. Once I got a hangover that felt like serious flu after an hour...

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram

Yes, Yes!

If I consume too much coffee, forget about it folks! I am totally wired and I end up feeling achy and fatigued not to mention my heart-racing. I end up shaking a lot, and conversely I end up having my mind running a lot more into even more baseless thoughts based on nothing more than fear and anxiety.

If I have too much alcohol, well then I am miserable as piss. I end up becoming really grouchy and testy towards people. So my limit, rather threshold for alcohol is very very low. I also end up with a headache, which only makes my bad mood worse.