User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    Didn't give her space, I can act INFP sometimes so it was all bad news. She also never liked how lazy I was, clearly said I was careless and cold. LOT and LOTS of miscommunication.

I know you guys are so rare and so hard to keep around.

Guess if I look hard enough I can find one but you have to factor lots of different things like age, attractiveness, moral beliefs and religion. I don't think I'll ever meet someone like her
    sorry to chime in so late, but I like this thread! the suggestions are good, but I have to agree that I feel awkward going anywhere alone and I would never strike up a convo with a stranger large gatherings would overwhelm me and might scare me away. I think the best way to meet one is through the internet or at a museum or volunteering at a zoo or animal shelter. you'd have to approach us, and try to find the balance between being charming and overwhelming--we'll have difficulty gauging your interest if you're too casual, however if you come across too strong we'll run for the hills. anyway, I wish you luck and don't worry! I have several single, attractive, educated sweet INFP friends, so they're out there!

MBTI
    yupp

as an INFP I don't have any place I have to be we aren't J's we aren't like oh it's 10:45 I have to be at the park staring at a tree. I personally just show up places.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

the best way is to make a bunch of new friends and hope that one or two of them have infp friends.

the problem with meeting us in public is that you will probably scare us away with your 'i wanna date an infp' thing. we'd over-think it and find your intensity weird. go about your life, do some Fi-activities that you yourself enjoy as well (volunteering, yoga, animal shelters, graduate schools, libraries...) and I think you will probably bump into one. But be casual, very, very casual. If you two click, you click. If you don't, there's nothing you can do about that.

I don't think it's a good idea to date someone just because she is infp though, we come in so many variations.

Enneagram
    4w5

To find an INFP I would suggest that you walk around an apartment complex or maybe search for secluded houses settled in nests of deep woods and randomly knock on doors until you see one poke it's face from behind the blinds. They won't open the door if they don't know you though,and will render themselves motionless until they hear you leave, so you may have to force your way in and then gently... key word...gently.. let them know that you are here just to hang out with them. they will be suspicious at first, I mean who wouldn't right? After you exasperatedly gain a little bit of trust and comfort, they will still be awkward, and will stop doing whatever they were doing in fear that you might find it boring and then wait for you to do something that grabs their attention. After the quest of relating to their attention span is conquered, they will join you in the fun activity, very agreeable and enthusiastic, until they quickly grow bored of it and retreat back into their world of make believe. They will then think fondly of you often and note that good things really do happen sometimes and cherish the memory for a long time, that is unless the scifi channel is playing something good on tv.

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I suggest finding an ENFP and using them as bait. ENFPs tend to locate and attract INFPs naturally. Once they've been lured out into the open it's a relatively simple matter of drawing on any number of threads about wooing INFPs.
    Or just do what this person said, because this person speaks the truth and it may be easier.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    Anyway where can I find you guys?
    My INFP acquaintances are all in the arts and psychology.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayChild View Post
    To find an INFP I would suggest that you walk around an apartment complex or maybe search for secluded houses settled in nests of deep woods and randomly knock on doors until you see one poke it's face from behind the blinds. They won't open the door if they don't know you though,and will render themselves motionless until they hear you leave, so you may have to force your way in and then gently... key word...gently.. .
    ^I wouldn't recommend this. Some INFPs in the forest may own cross-bows

They didn't ask INFP males, though.

Overall, a cool thread.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm cooped up in my little cave, come find me. I only come out for food or supplies. You'll need to lay a trap

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by jtanSis1 View Post
    too bad were not just rounded up and put up for auction. wonder how much we'd be worth? on a side note, even an infp has trouble finding one, only met a few in passing myself.
    INFP auction....now theres something worth considering

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    How did you come off as desperate?

I can't imagine that INFPs congregate anywhere, as a whole - but you can try all kinds of crunchy things like biorhythm classes or any class or group involving poetry.
    You'd be surprised, actually.

I had my facebook friends take the MBTI, sending it to the better ones who I knew were highly likely to do it for me, and 10 out of 14 of them are NF, 6 of those being INFP.

And in my creative writing classes, a lot of the people who know their MBTI or whose MBTI we can guess, particularly the ones I get along with, are xNFP.

The problem is that, like forest nymphs, we congregate in plain sight, underneath your noses. Although we also live in plain sight, underneath your noses, so it's not all that impressive that we'd be under your noses at all, but if you're looking specifically for a congregation of us, it's highly unlikely you'll actually find us, and if you do we'd be well-hidden enough to make a cunning escape!
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist