User Tag List

Thread: Changing

Default Changing

Well, lately I noticed very weird stuff happening to me. I feel like I am changing completely. I am more and more into systems, I noticed (even before this) that I have sudden appreciation for Te stuff. For career choice I am mostly interested in something like change managment, any kind of organizations. I am personally extremely unorganized but I have sense for organization, and I enjoy it more than "typical" NF stuff. And so. I feel like i am bored if i am not "producing" something. Like I've become more concrete/practical ?
    Then.. I am slightly (or a lot?) bored with "Fi approach", it doesnt make much sense to me, in general; paying so much attention to feelings has just lost its appeal.

I also dont feel too-far from Fe "logic"/approaches.
    Even [balanced] SJs dont annoy me so much anymore, I see point in organizations and that things should work somehow, even so unperfect as they do now.

Did this happen to anyone ?

Banned
    MBTI
    me

Yes!

Do you think it has anything to do with learning about Jung/mbti? I've felt my ego slipping away for a long time. I am integrating more ways of being through learning about other ways of life. Letting go of everything I do I have become 'comfortable' with. It's not about rejecting me, but developing into a whole.

That said, i've always questioned by use of Fi. I've never been sure of infp.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes, its happened to me. I'm much more in touch with S and F then I was when I was younger. I am more careful not to hurt the feelings of those around me. I compliment and praise people more. I am more attentive to the details in my environment. I keep better records of things. I also crave more stability. I think this is consistent with teritiary Si development. Five years ago, I liked the idea of frequently changing jobs and moving frequently. Now I just want a job that I can hopefully stay in for a long time and grow within the organization. I used to disdain the idea of marriage and family. I used to think, "not for me." Now, I'm open to the idea provided its the right person. However, I'm still very selective about the kind of person I'd like to marry.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelandic View Post
    Yes!

Do you think it has anything to do with learning about Jung/mbti? I've felt my ego slipping away for a long time. I am integrating more ways of being through learning about other ways of life. Letting go of everything I do I have become 'comfortable' with. It's not about rejecting me, but developing into a whole.
    Same thing here. I used to be 90% T vs. F. The feeling preference has developed tremendously.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Turning too N as I age, I guess. I've always like connections as a kid, but now I'm obsessed by it.