• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Fo and Fum: What do you think of them?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
We have talked at length about Fe and Fi, so I felt it is now time to cover Fo and Fum. What do you think of them? How do they influence you and your relationships?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i think fuck off is bad for your relationship, but funds under management is usually a good think for relationship and for personal needs

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Fum has greatly impacted my relationships with pirates, because when I talk about it, they tend to mis-hear it as "rum." Just last week, I had about 15 pirates with bad hearing milling about my house and eating up all my junk food. They wanted to pillage the neighbors' houses, but I distracted them with re-runs of Law and Order. Suckers.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
As a Fo user I feel greatly oppressed by the Fum majority.