• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ - Problematic Enneagram

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL! Bite me, horse woman. :biggrin:

*quirts you with my buggy whip* Bad kitty!

Yes. 4w3 says it all for me really. I'm going with that. What did you test as, Jags? Just out of curiosity...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
so not 4w3 either?

I totally do. 4w3 it is.

e4s i think are searching for cultural spaces in which they can define themselves. where they can celebrate their uniqueness above all else. it usually feels more about their journey than about the world itself. their difficulty finding a way into the world that can stabilize them and their identity. it just seems far less action-oriented, although it becomes more action-oriented when it embraces the high side of e1.

I think an ENFJ e4 would have a stronger Se energy than an INFJ e4? More gas pedal, less brake? After reading the profiles extensively, my INFJ father sounds very 4w5. This would explain why the two of us are so alike it's ridiculous, but also a shift of degrees from each other at the same time.

the enneagram lit always talks about equanimity and acceptance, not the kind of heroism ideal that seems more 1w2 (and i don't mean this pejoratively at all). as a 5w4, i joke with my 1w2 friends about their love for practical reason and my love for theoretical reason. it's so different, more results oriented. whereas i like to focus on the theoretical possibilities at the expense of implementation much of the time.

You're a 5w4? That's very interesting! How did you arrive at that conclusion?

From her posts, your sister seems like she has a high level of self-mastery/well-being, so it's difficult to tell. i've found recently that i like the 7w8 confidence and clean, easy, decision-making. it's a relief from my waffling and complicating. 7w6s are more gentle and understanding, whereas 7w8s help you do what you gotta do and don't really focus on the internal state. they de-emphasize it. sx types of course focus on desires and passions, but the 7w8s avoid dealing with the fear issues. whereas 7w6s have either got it well figured out or it still makes them feel like they're on the run from something.

ENFPs! Those wiley show-offs! She'll be very pleased to hear your assessment.

the so types i've known generally rely on frames more prevalent and popular because they spend time everywhere. there's more attention to the frames of others, social norms, commonality, etc. sx types build their world out of more intensively inspiring cultural objects, meanings, ideas (frames, again). they spend more time/energy chasing and seeking. your inner world gets populated differently, there's less of a need for HUGE relevancy all the time. it's a slightly different balance. sx types crave intensity more powerfully than so types. so types like variety, but so can sx types. it's more about the intensity of the connection and its power rather than on a more diffuse, networking, alliance, etc. so tends to perpetuate information and sx tends to be going after something specific, so the kind of group leadership is different. a kind of basking in the group and being carried along vs sx having more desire to lead the group, make everything work together, feel purposeful and inspired, etc.

Jaye is a strong presence, but she's not intense. She read the profiles and identified immediately with the so. We read sx, and she said, "That's you" and shook her head at me.

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
4w3 is described by the Enneagram Institute as the "Aristocrat". I'm the dirtiest joke in history. *morbid laugh*

MAN, this really feels like it FITS... Yay for self-understanding!

Are there any other type-4 ENFJs here?

I'm a 4w3 ENFJ...nice to meet you, Domino :hi:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Likewise, Ethelred! History has treated you cruelly, I must say.

IluvHSJ

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi,

This is my very first post on this site! I was just searching all over the web for another ENFJ Type 4 and I came upon this thread! I couldn't find any on PerC. I am a 4w5 sp/sx.