User Tag List

First 123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

They're sweet, duh?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP

I had an ENFP try to pursue me before. I'm not sure why but he was one of the few people who I felt an instant connection with after getting to know each other for a short while. Maybe because we both seemed so easy going and non judgemental towards each other and it was just a peaceful energy between us. He made it easy for me to share my thoughts with him, as he seemed genuine, accepting and very interested. So I would share what I thought openly, and I think that made him even more interested because I opened up and talked honestly about how I felt. Maybe he liked me because I was sort of a puzzle to him

He was waaay more outgoing than me and incredibly silly with Everyone which is different from me... but it was very weird how I felt automatically comfortable with him. I guess most NFs just ooze that warm, acceptance kind of thing that makes it easy for you to open up and share? He just seemed open-minded and nice -shrugs-. He was too outgoing for me though :p so I don't think I could have handled being in a relationship with him.
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by ilovereeses View Post
    Not necessarily, I just think that the 2 INFJs I dated desired a tragic life, because they thought it was cooler/more beautiful, or whatever. I appreciate emotional depth, but only when it's real, not attention seeking.
    That sounds type 4-ish on the Ennegram.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    That sounds type 4-ish on the Ennegram.
    Yeah, I think that the first guy I mentioned was type 5w4, and the second guy was definitely type 4.
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I can't speak about all INFPs, but I can tell you why I'm attracted to the INFP I'm involved with now.

He is:
    - very accepting and nonjudgmental - I feel comfortable and free to open up to him
    - exceptionally KIND to EVERYONE - It moves me
    - extremely bright and insightful - We have wonderful conversations on a variety of subjects
    - loving - He makes me feel loved
    - quirky/kinky - He's a little different - not a conformist - how refreshing
    - calm, yet intense - He is a very calm and soothing presense, but also very intense under the surface (esp. when angry - it turns me on)
    - intuitive - He picks up on the fine nuances of communication - he helps me understand myself better
    - great communicator - and with us the conversation just flows effortlessly
    - humor - he has a dry sense of humor like me; we like to laugh about the absurdities of life
    - trustworthy - he is dependable, thoughtful, responsible
    - Honesty/Integrity - he is genuine and sincere. I value his authenticity.
    - self confident - He is very self assured and has faith in his own abilities and areas of competence
    - sexy - Well, I think so.
    What if everything's an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet. - Woody Allen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I think there's a piece of them that makes me feel safe being myself.. Frequently, I adapt to my environment, and sometimes that makes me feel like I'm never 100% myself. I think that INFPs have an extremely open-armed, accepting way of naturally saying "It's okay. Act hyper one minute and chill the next. I won't treat you any differently." It's extremely comforting to be able to be different facets of myself without someone getting alarmed or weirded out by it. I like how calm and indifferent they can be to the outside world.. it's very soothing. They're like 'base' in a game of tag. I can run all over the place, but once I get back to base, it's all calm again.

(instead of showering me with praise, which I find to be smothering).
    i just want to point this out... i don't like being showered with praise either... it's such a turn-off to me when the other person is very solicitous with compliments. i very much dislike relationships where the other person just wants me. i think that there should be some struggle to it... some mystery and discovery... INFs have that

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    - quirky/kinky - He's a little different - not a conformist - how refreshing
    - calm, yet intense - He is a very calm and soothing presense, but also very intense under the surface (esp. when angry - it turns me on)
    Kinky & his anger turns you on?

This was an illuminating insight!
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I think that there should be some struggle to it... some mystery and discovery... INFs have that
    Yeah, that's the best part; the chase! XD
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

Yeah, that's the best part; the chase! XD
    'The chase' seemed extraordinarily long to me. There were several times I thought 'gee...just throw me a scrap whydon'tya'. Ahhh...and one day he did! The only thing...is that it wasn't a scrap...but rather the entire feast. Seriously it was terribly overwhelming. It was as if one day I was a stranger...and then the next we were married (?) A year of aloof ...and then one day possessive and jealous. I didn't navigate the situation well as it was almost scary. Again...it was a total shock to my system.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    It was as if one day I was a stranger...and then the next we were married (?) A year of aloof ...and then one day possessive and jealous.
    That happened to me with an ESFJ. That chase was 3 years...way too long.
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp