• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Subtypes

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I ran into this across another forum (not INTP), and thought it was interesting, so I'll share it here.

Basically, you check your function rankings according to whatever your last MBTI test was and post the "subtype" that lines up with your functions.

It's just fun, I guess. It's not really all that serious or anything :shrug:

INFP Subtypes Listing

Mine is (according to my last test):

NIPF-"master of puppets"- This type is very adept at creating concord or discord, without appearing involved. Its motives remain inscrutable. Of the INFPs who are mistaken for INTPs, this is the most dangerous.

NPIF-"the zookeeper"-Eerily close to their NPIT counterparts, this type collects personalities into elaborate menageries of potential. Also called the "animal hoarder"

Since my I and P were ranked the same, with higher N and lower F.

I need to retake it though, just to see how it's shifted since I took it last.

Yours? :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where is this test? It work for Es as well?

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where is this test? It work for Es as well?

Curses! Foiled!

I edited it with the link lol

Unfortunately, they don't have anything for Es. There might be another thread (it's the INTP Forums) for other types, but the only one I'm aware of is for INFPs. Sorry :blushing:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm probably NEFP, or straight-up ENFP. I often score ENTJ or ENFJ in letter tests though. I'd prefer something based on functions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i just took it but yeah there's no explanation for the order on that page...according to that tho i'm fnpe

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this one sounded a lot like me ^v^
FNPI-"cuddle puddle"-This nurturer tends to use its very personality as an emotional ointment for the troubles of their subject.

but these also sounded like me
FNIP-"snuggie"- This type is always trying to find simple solutions to the emotional turmoil in people's lives. Once they find the solution, they try to apply it wherever possible.
NIFP- a strong sense of right and wrong, this subtype can always intuit the motives of others. (I deleted the sections of this type that didn't sound like me. for instance, I don't guilt trip people ever and the practice abhores me

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Weren't you ENFP?

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I got IPNF, with the following scores:

I 93%
P 86%
N 77%
F 75%

I-type- "the nesters"
IPNF-"commonlaw"-Stasis and apathy tends to overwhelm this subtype. Often mistaken for an INTP.

That sounds SO NEGATIVE :(

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ IPNF: the most logical and grounded of INFPs :)

i come out a Sensor on that test bee tee dubs

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just curious op person are you a guy or a girl? i don't know why i'm curious...

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Introverted (I) 65%
Intuitive (N) 59%
Feeling (F) 65%
Perceiving (P) 86%

Hmmmm... so that makes me;

PIFN- "The angry aesthete"- Tying their identity to art, this type is angry about the very existence of art of low quality. Unfortunately, they're usually right.

PFIN-"Elliot Smith"-This type dominates the group of INFPs that are most likely to become poets and songwriters.

I can't write poetry or songs, but bad art does make me angry. I put that down to going to art school though and understanding that as long as you can back up a work with enough meaning/bullshit it can become art no matter how mediocre.

CloudCuckooLander

I scored as an NPEF/NPET tie (50/50 on T/F). About accurate, though functionally speaking I'm more F, being Fi/Te rather than Ti/Fe.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ha! i like your username new enfp person. :D

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Introverted (I) 82% Extraverted (E) 18%
Intuitive (N) 86% Sensing (S) 14%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Perceiving (P) 91% Judging (J) 9%

PNIF-"Bukowski"-I told you not to piss Totorro off.

Errr... :thinking:

Ok, after some Wiki-ing and Google-ing, guess I'm the angry poet :)

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Introverted (I) 71% Extraverted (E) 29%
Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

NPIF

NPIF-"the zookeeper"-Eerily close to their NPIT counterparts, this type collects personalities into elaborate menageries of potential. Also called the "animal hoarder"

Hmm...interesting...I do want to hoard a bunch of awesome people...and keep us all together to do good. :rock:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of these two (based on usual results):

NIPF-"master of puppets"- This type is very adept at creating concord or discord, without appearing involved. Its motives remain inscrutable. Of the INFPs who are mistaken for INTPs, this is the most dangerous.

INPF-"jesus christ"-Like a more refined version of "the martyr," this type tends to turn their very identity into a metaphor for the truth they promote
. - bah, those are INFJs :tongue:

-----

I usually test INTP though.....just as I did, again.

Ta-dah, your personality type is INTP!
Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (E) 0%
Intuitive (N) 95% Sensing (S) 5%
Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%
Perceiving (P) 64% Judging (J) 36%

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
PNIF-"Bukowski"-I told you not to piss Totorro off.

something like that

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
PFNI-"Stevie Nicks"-More extraverted than PFINs, this type will usually rely on help from others to promote their agenda, whatever that may be. Lucky for us, it's usually artistic.
Don't remember what the test said and don't want to take it again, but I am pretty sure it's this.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Got the same percent for P and N but I guess I relate more to IPNF.