• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Subtypes

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
According to test results, it'd be this one:

INPF - Don Quixote of La Mancha - Like a more refined version of the "martyr," an INFP in this mood tends to turn his very identity into a metaphor for the truth he promotes.

But I relate more to these:

IFNP - "transcendentalist" - This isolation-prone mood tends to idealize simplicity and a-rationality.

NIPF - "Jedi master" ("Sith lord") - An INFP in this mood may create concord or discord without appearing involved. Its motives remain inscrutable. Of the INFPs mistaken for INTPs, this is the most dangerous from an INTP perspective.

IPNF - "monk" - Stasis and detachment tend to mark this mood. Often mistaken for an INTP.

The descriptions are too brief to make much of, though.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
IPFN - Bilbo Baggins (“master of baths”) - The combination of a highly fluid identity and relative sensory preference in this mood means the INFP likes an inordinate quantity of alone time.

uh...I guess. only tested 64% on introversion though.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
definitely one of these two, prob leaning bukowski:

PNFI - Totoro - An INFP in this mood knows that the possibility for dreamy cuddles is endless. Just don't piss it off.
PNIF - Bukowski - I told you not to piss Totoro off. An INFP in this mood is more comfortable with combining seemingly incompatible things (at least in the eyes of others) and less averse to conflict than usual for the INFP type.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
FPNI - Care Bear - A less refined version of the "fur suit," an INFP in this mood tries to craft novel emotional solutions for each separate relationship. :hug:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yep, that explains why I love so many animals and people. My mom calls me "cuddle bug". :blush:
FNPI - "cuddle puddle" (“champion”) - This nurturer tends to use its very personality as an emotional ointment for the troubles of their subject.

Tinyclaws

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know this is an old thread, and the link is no longer working. But here's another link to INFP Subtypes for anyone still curious:
The 24 INFP Subtypes - wambly.weebly.com

Thanks. :D

Got this one: NIFP - "crusader" - Much like the "Jedi master", but with a strong sense of right and wrong, this mood excels at intuiting the motives of others.

Second take: NPFI - "flower power" ("Zen seminar disruptor") - They want to mediate, but tend to rely on the single answer: "We're all one, man!" LOL that sounds so chill.

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been more this lately: IPNF - "monk" - Stasis and detachment tend to mark this mood. Often mistaken for an INTP.

Annoying. I don't like being this subtype.

Outrageousoreo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am an INFP but recently have been testing as INTP. Probably 'cause my Ti has improved quite a bit. LOl.
My introvertedness is always high. N and P is about the same wheres F was the lowest. Either of these two applies to me.

INPF - Don Quixote of La Mancha - Like a more refined version of the "martyr," an INFP in this mood tends to turn his very identity into a metaphor for the truth he promotes.

IPNF - "monk" - Stasis and detachment tend to mark this mood. Often mistaken for an INTP.
]

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Viva la revolution INFP.

After struggling with years of depression and a unshakable sense of alienation, they suddenly find themselves coming to the halting realization that their life experiences are the result of systematic and socially engineered oppression; to which they take stead in proportion to the engulfing anger that was once depression, and become a crazy barista wearing revolutionaries who only drinks fair trade coffee, and shouts "VIVA LA REVOLUTION" at all times, whenever they feel an appropriate opportunity to strike.

"OH NO, WHO IS THAT BEHIND THOSE BUSHES"

"VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"--runs away screaming

Heaven's Child

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like this one is a lot like me:

NIFP - "crusader" - Much like the "Jedi master", but with a strong sense of right and wrong, this mood excels at intuiting the motives of others.

It's a very vague describtion but I can identify with this. People often tell me that it's incredible, how well I understand them, even though I feel like there's so much more to know about them. I also tend to make a fuss about things that seem obviously right/wrong to me when others don't agree with me. There are a few things that we shouldn't be argueing about.