User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFP

If you want a spiritual perspective then infatuation is how the body reacts to another they like, and love is how the soul experiences someone they like. Doesn't love sound like how the soul would like someone?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.” – Jim Morrison

Never been in love, just crazed psycho lust, but I'd imagine I'd be like that.

.. perhaps not the romantic, idealistic answer you were looking for xD
    INFJ, 4w5
    Mercurial, Idiosyncratic, Sensitive
    RLOEI, Chaotic Neutral, Melancholy / Phlegmatic
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

love makes even the most stable, self-controlled, mentally strong and competent person hysterical in a truly pathetic way ^ embrace it, hmm? interesting idea.

i just saw when harry met sally tonight - good movie

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by October Rust View Post
    “People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.” – Jim Morrison
    Great quote.
    Yeah. Love does hurt.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'd try to describe it, but really that'd just cheapen it. It just is.
    "Wait, time out. I just wanted to ask real quick, if I can. You believe in rebellion, freedom and love, right? "

You! Yes, you there! What's on your mind when you're just walking along not thinking about anything?