I am a gigantic and shameless flirt.
    you to?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

my ER doctor was an intp, no mistake... clipped, mechanical at first, but engaged... when i started to shut down under the stress and pain, wouldn't look at him, wouldn't talk anymore, he got on the floor on his knees, under my hair, told me softly to please speak to him. i kept looking away, shaking my head. he kept pressing, inching closer. "Stop pulling away from me, Megan... look at me... please..." we wound up staring at each other silently.

it was a very strange scene. not so strange to me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Imagine an INFJ ,
    but extroverted
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INTP

I've found this thread very entertaining... I have a few ENFJ friends who, though different from each other, seem to match many of these descriptions well. One in particular, a male ENFJ, is amazingly outgoing and charismatic. Yeah, so this INTPf is attracted to that ENFJm, but unfortunately he's a mega flirt. I shouldn't say "unfortunately" because it's just part of the great guy he is, but as an INTP I can get really self-doubting. No one but my close friends would ever guess I'm anything but confident and self-assured, but my goodness, I'm a mess at times.

So back to the original topic (and a small offshoot here): What would clue a girl in to knowing if the ENFJ is interested when flirting is so universal? Not to mention, INTPs tend to be terrible at romantic flirtations because they'd rather just realize they love someone and then love them without messing with all the awkward social maneuvering. And why would ENFJs like INTPs anyways?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Very friendly interested in people (but don't have to be involved with them...lots of times content to watch from afar. (not an ESFJ all involved hostest, more like a get the kids together teach them a new game watch them from the sidelines...an ESFJ I think would be playing a tried and true old game, plus have a pitcher of lemonade for after the game is over...blah blah)

Willing to be involved if they have to be...sensitive to peoples feelings without trying to tell them how to feel (the urge to give an answer is there but unless prompted...sometimes begged they won't.)

Really good at spotting your potential. Love for people to be who they are..the good the bad the ugly.

Don't really want to be "leaders" but can pick up the mantle if necessary...

Really interested in growing and finding out as much about themselves as possible. Sometimes it is at the expense of present practical concerns but usually very truthful with themselves which puts them back on track.

Generally people with a strong spiritual need (whatever the religion)

They come in all forms...
    Hippie Chick...
    Conservative (with an edge)...
    Tree hugging granola eater....
    Even Diva

(I'm saying this not because I know a ton of female enfj's but because all of the above are me...depending on the day. (I actually know only one other enfj female)
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    my ER doctor was an intp, no mistake... clipped, mechanical at first, but engaged... when i started to shut down under the stress and pain, wouldn't look at him, wouldn't talk anymore, he got on the floor on his knees, under my hair, told me softly to please speak to him. i kept looking away, shaking my head. he kept pressing, inching closer. "Stop pulling away from me, Megan... look at me... please..." we wound up staring at each other silently.

it was a very strange scene. not so strange to me.
    I know I'm really late to the party and this is off topic, but this is the kind of thing that made my INTP a fantastic labor coach. He could keep me with him instead of letting me fall into the pain and flip out.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENFJ

Talking

so flippin funny. i so identified with this--it would be almost embarrassing if it wasn't so entertaining. would 16 enfjs in a room totally get along or would we drive each other nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post

Miscellaneous ENFJ stuff: random sexual innuendos that are quickly backed out of, moments of hubris and megalomania, lots of unnecessary verbalization of circular thought processes (but don't you dare mock one for this!), eruptions of strange noises, flailing limbs, invasive questions, occasional belligerence followed by a spate of apologies, dramatics and/or theatrics for your viewing pleasure (Are You Not Entertained?), and some other stuff I can't think of right now.

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

I think ENFJs are so good at making the person whom they're talking to feel that he's the most unique, interesting person in the ENFJ's eyes. It might be disappointing when you realize the reality that ENFJs do it with almost everyone, effortlessly.
    That's why they are natural megaflirts.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    I think ENFJs are so good at making the person whom they're talking to feel that he's the most unique, interesting person in the ENFJ's eyes. It might be disappointing when you realize the reality that ENFJs do it with almost everyone, effortlessly.
    That's why they are natural megaflirts.
    its terrible....almost 99.9% of the girls that i have grown to like more than just initial infatuation are ENFJs....and sadly im usually relegated to what i assume is the friend zone...they just make everyone feel so damn special to them when they talk to you that its impossible to tell where you stand with them! :steam:

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    its terrible....almost 99.9% of the girls that i have grown to like more than just initial infatuation are ENFJs....and sadly im usually relegated to what i assume is the friend zone...they just make everyone feel so damn special to them when they talk to you that its impossible to tell where you stand with them! :steam:
    Sorry to hear mate but that is the nature of the beast. I know I have done it in the past and even kept some chicks going just for the attention.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.