User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I would have thought that kind of thing to be more SP-ish... People like that freak me out so much that I want to hide in the corner in a fetal position and cry.
    I'm coming late on this convo but --

:rofl:

I thought my roommate was an ENFJ but now with all this extra info, I'm thinking she's more ESFJ? Hmmm...now I must go back to the typing drawing board.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Look for symbolic use of language. If she uses a lot of metaphors in her langauge then she is an N. Life is like a puzzle, some people are so "boxed in". Or creative use of words.
    Last edited by LostInNerSpace; 03-09-2008 at 01:43 PM.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm sometimes an ENFJ. When I get in my extroverted moods I'm great but afterwards I am completely drained and fell as though I've been attacked and desperately need to be on my own.

I can also be vengeful but not where it's noticeable. If someone really upsets me I'll sit back and wait for the perfect opportunity to pounce. Sometimes I don't have to say or do anything as they'll do it to themselves. Either way I'm very patient so if it takes years then so be it.

I also like to make everyone around me feel comfortable. I do treat people as my equal and belittling is not my thing unless you've pissed me off.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I can also be vengeful but not where it's noticeable. If someone really upsets me I'll sit back and wait for the perfect opportunity to pounce. Sometimes I don't have to say or do anything as they'll do it to themselves. Either way I'm very patient so if it takes years then so be it.
    Wow, me too! If I write someone off a no good, they better run. I spent three years working on one group of nasty individuals. They are now scared of me. I know all about how to make people feel fear, the process is actually quite simple. But it's rare, and only as a last resort. 99% of the time I'm an extremely nice person. Not quite a nice as an ENFX, but Ghandi relative to most INTPs. It's only when people try to exploit my good nature and don't stop after repeated warnings that they get a taste of that side of me.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I've been watching the YouTube videos of various types. There's an awesome one of an enfp. There are a couple of male enfj's but only one female.
    Could you plz paste links of these various types (esp ENFP :P ) thanks dear.

MBTI
    INTP

Just type in the type into the youtube search box.

This is the ENFP search:
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

This is an awesome one from an ENFP:
    YouTube - ENFP! Who Me? Yes You! Couldn't Be...

This is the ENFJ search:
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Do you think this one might be an ENFJ?

YouTube - Beta Pride 2

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Do you think this one might be an ENFJ?

YouTube - Beta Pride 2
    lets see... she is cute. so yes OBVIOUSLY . hahah jk. i dont know.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
    I enjoyed reading this thread. Stuff in it made me laugh out loud because it sounds like my husband to a T. And he is one of those Jesus Christ Superstar ENFJs. I'll see if I can help with the list of characteristics:

• The unspoken leader of everything. Lubricates the socializing until everyone is at ease & participating.
    • Always telling stories with incredible (at time obnoxious) detail.
    • In social situations is always checking in with people who aren't participating to make sure they're having a good time.
    • Very flirtatious, even with people they aren't actually attracted to, not in a mean or manipulative way -- it's just how they interract.
    • Loves the sexual double-entendre.
    • Doesn't participate in pissing contests. He's above that & very confident of his place in the world.
    • If the anger button, or even the serious irritation button, gets pushed -- watch the hell out. It's a tirade that leaves the people around him cowering, & when it's over, he looks around & can't figure out why people are upset (because, ya know, he's over it).
    That sounds A LOT like me.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Quote Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
    [*]Very flirtatious, even with people they aren't actually attracted to, not in a mean or manipulative way -- it's just how they interract.
    Interesting... All the ESFJs I know are huge flirts (6 out of 6), ENFJ's less so (2 out of 4). But I never really thought of flirting being standard EXFJ behavior.

But now that I think about it, I think ESFJs tend to be even bigger flirts than ESFPs. Does anyone else know ESFPs or ESFJs well enough to report your observations to the rest of us? or chime in if you are one.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by meanlittlechimp View Post
    Interesting... All the ESFJs I know are huge flirts (6 out of 6), ENFJ's less so (2 out of 4). But I never really thought of flirting being standard EXFJ behavior.

But now that I think about it, I think ESFJs tend to be even bigger flirts than ESFPs. Does anyone else know ESFPs or ESFJs well enough to report your observations to the rest of us? or chime in if you are one.
    I am now questioning my type (outside of E, naturally), but I am a gigantic and shameless flirt.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"