User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

What are the charateristics of an ENFJ in public? They are the ones passing out cupcakes or cookies, they just baked the night before, for everyone in the office.

How would an ENFJ personals ad typically read? Most don't need personals, they have lots of options. The ones that do, will have perfect grammar, be earnest, and mention something about their social activism.

Where do ENFJs like to hang out? At the surprise party their throwing for one of their friends or colleagues.

How might one break the ice with an ENFJ?
    Smile at them, they'll come over and find out all about you.

Whatever you do, don't act rude even in jest. They'll give you the benefit of the doubt later if you establish a relationship of some sort, but don't even think of risking it before then. Imagine what a rainbow would do in a given situation, and do it.

Once they figure out eventually, that you really are an asshole - it will be too late. They'll forgive anything then and delude themselves into thinking you're still a rainbow. This will happen usually after their first orgasm - sometimes earlier, if you compliment them frequently about something they take in pride in. It can't just be half ass compliments either - you have to put some thought into it. ESFJs you can just throw them around willy nilly. ENFJs might catch on, that your just trying to get ass.
    Last edited by meanlittlechimp; 02-28-2008 at 01:01 AM.

MBTI
    enfj

How might one break the ice with an ENFJ? Smile at them, they'll come over and find out all about you.
    this is so true.

in fact.. I noticed the non smile your avatar was wearing... and decided to make this short. Well mostly I didnt like the tone of your post. lets teach them all how to take advantage of us..
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    ENFj

Yeah because using someone is going to get you to places....... Remember ENFjs are vengeful........
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Yeah because using someone is going to get you to places....... Remember ENFjs are vengeful........
    The original poster was looking for love and not a one night stand (or so he claims).

Vengeful? Maybe, but usually the worse you're gonna get is a stern talking too.. You guys don't scare me

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i find that ENFJs have the most behavioral variability out of all types. they're the hardest for me to spot.
    INFJ 1>5>2 IPS (1w9 sx/sp)
    MBTI function to type calculator
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Well mostly I didnt like the tone of your post. lets teach them all how to take advantage of us..
    Of course you didn't like the tone of my post

If the post was addressed to an ENFJ, I would have used a lot more smileys and affirmations. Since I was trying to help an INTP, I used a more cynical brand of communication.

I guess you could see it as a means to take advantage of ENFJs but you could also look at it as way to get more INTPs to hit on ya in the first place. Even if you don't reciprocate the attraction, you'll be flattered they came on to you at all. Which ultimately is what you guys want isn't it (flattery and affirmation)?

Well, besides helping disadvantaged youth, stray puppies and correcting bad behavior in others - like littering in public places.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by meanlittlechimp View Post
    The original poster was looking for love and not a one night stand (or so he claims).
    I'll settle for two weeks, if I must ... Just kidding!
    Last edited by LostInNerSpace; 03-05-2008 at 07:53 AM.

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    i find that ENFJs have the most behavioral variability out of all types. they're the hardest for me to spot.
    I think this may be because on some level we "for the other person" want to conform to there expectatins. now shit dont get me wrong I am all me . but I do as much as I can, atleast I really want to be there for the other person. . for me this had meant becoming very adaptable. with most of my relationships with girls for example, it is better for me to maintain other "girlfriends" to serve as my emotionality outlet. and reserve the more attractive behaviour for them... Of course I expect the same from them.

MBTI
    INTP

I've been watching the YouTube videos of various types. There's an awesome one of an enfp. There are a couple of male enfj's but only one female.

MBTI
    ESTJ

[QUOTE=meanlittlechimp;144951]What are the charateristics of an ENFJ in public?

They are warm, friendly, sociable. They immediately sense what all people in the room are thinking and good at intuiting and guessing others' actions. They make good politicians and good hostesses.

How would an ENFJ personals ad typically read? Something related to how they overcame obstacles in their lives. They are very good at making you feel as if you are just like them.

Where do ENFJs like to hang out? Usually the center of attention, I've found. They love giving speeches, telling wild jokes, getting reprimanded by the school principal. They are rebels at heart, and usually charm themselves out of trouble.

How might one break the ice with an ENFJ?
    They usually break the ice with you.

Whatever you do, don't act rude even in jest. They'll give you the benefit of the doubt later if you establish a relationship of some sort, but don't even think of risking it before then. Imagine what a rainbow would do in a given situation, and do it.

Rudeness is dependent on perception. Most FPs think everyone else is rude when quite often, they are overlooking certain social decorum such as correcting people in public- which is seen as rude by TJs. FPs think long sentences are a sign of decorum, when TJs think brevity is the source of wit and tend to scan long, repetitive dronings that go nowhere.

Overall, ENFJs are great people. They're also fun but can be sort of uptight people who remember every slight. However, they're more open to accepting differing opinions and people who are vastly different from them than ENFPs who can be very close-minded about others and always has to be right/ need people to agree with them.