User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    enfj

so it gets a hand grenade from Se who's been dickering around with Ti who was making the weapon in its spare time down in the lab. Fe lobs hand grenade."

that seems pretty accurate to me. cant tell you exactly why but.. yah. when I am angry I tend to "attempt" to be somewhat objective about it so I can do more damage.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

What is the actual form of the hand grenade though? Do you just walk up to the person and call them out on it on the spot, then yell at them? How ugly does it get? Do you get objective and cold in the confrontation or is it all heat and fire? What happens if the other person concedes? Do you go back to being friends?

This is from someone who runs away when confrontations get too heated, so I'm interested! I can understand the ENFP-with-a-stick analogy because a stick is quick and relatively precise and I've done that in the past - just called someone out on something, but it's short, sharp, and over in an instant.

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    What is the actual form of the hand grenade though? Do you just walk up to the person and call them out on it on the spot, then yell at them? How ugly does it get? Do you get objective and cold in the confrontation or is it all heat and fire? What happens if the other person concedes? Do you go back to being friends?

This is from someone who runs away when confrontations get too heated, so I'm interested! I can understand the ENFP-with-a-stick analogy because a stick is quick and relatively precise and I've done that in the past - just called someone out on something, but it's short, sharp, and over in an instant.
    throws hand grenade at sciski.
    tick
    tick
    tick :banned:

"I cant belive I just did that.... oh well its to late" tmost often though I go after there beliefs, because these are almost always rooted in emotions,, which I am quite skilled at controlling
    Do you just walk up to the person and call them out on it on the spot
    depends. but I certainly have no problem doing that
    Last edited by theshadow; 02-07-2008 at 01:21 AM.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

grenades are reserved for red alerts... i never lob one of those unless it's ON...

i wanna keep my friends...

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Hi PinkPirahna, I'm not assuming that you'd lob it at your friends... only your enemies (or horrible people). But I am interested in what form it takes. Ice or fire... cause my ENFJ friend is icy and controlled in appearance, but her tone is just so incredibly roaring with passion that it's frankly amazing to see her angry (at her boyfriend - I think if she was angry at me I would just dig a hole and hide forever). But please don't answer if it would make you feel bad to do so. :/

theshadow, cute explanation. :P

MBTI
    enfj

of course

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    Hi PinkPirahna, I'm not assuming that you'd lob it at your friends... only your enemies (or horrible people). But I am interested in what form it takes. Ice or fire... cause my ENFJ friend is icy and controlled in appearance, but her tone is just so incredibly roaring with passion that it's frankly amazing to see her angry (at her boyfriend - I think if she was angry at me I would just dig a hole and hide forever). But please don't answer if it would make you feel bad to do so. :/

I cant say I have ever had a boyfriend but my ex gf might say something like this "icy and controlled in appearance, but her tone is just so incredibly roaring with passion that it's frankly amazing to see her angry" actually sounds about right... except I very rarely let myself openly express anger. this also helps explain how I end up being so charismatic. Imagine a person that externally was completly held together, but also spoke so passionately about what they thought. at almost all times

MBTI
    INTP

I enjoyed reading this thread. Stuff in it made me laugh out loud because it sounds like my husband to a T. And he is one of those Jesus Christ Superstar ENFJs. I'll see if I can help with the list of characteristics:

• The unspoken leader of everything. Lubricates the socializing until everyone is at ease & participating.
    • Always telling stories with incredible (at time obnoxious) detail.
    • In social situations is always checking in with people who aren't participating to make sure they're having a good time.
    • Very flirtatious, even with people they aren't actually attracted to, not in a mean or manipulative way -- it's just how they interract.
    • Loves the sexual double-entendre.
    • Doesn't participate in pissing contests. He's above that & very confident of his place in the world.
    • If the anger button, or even the serious irritation button, gets pushed -- watch the hell out. It's a tirade that leaves the people around him cowering, & when it's over, he looks around & can't figure out why people are upset (because, ya know, he's over it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I hear you're alright for an INTP

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
    I enjoyed reading this thread. Stuff in it made me laugh out loud because it sounds like my husband to a T. And he is one of those Jesus Christ Superstar ENFJs. I'll see if I can help with the list of characteristics:
    • The unspoken leader of everything. Lubricates the socializing until everyone is at ease & participating.
    • In social situations is always checking in with people who aren't participating to make sure they're having a good time.
    • Very flirtatious, even with people they aren't actually attracted to, not in a mean or manipulative way -- it's just how they interract.
    • Doesn't participate in pissing contests. He's above that & very confident of his place in the world.
    • If the anger button, or even the serious irritation button, gets pushed -- watch the hell out. It's a tirade that leaves the people around him cowering, & when it's over, he looks around & can't figure out why people are upset (because, ya know, he's over it).
    haha, nice analysis! Nothing at all like me tho.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post

lol, those were funny but I can't say that, that is a perfect description of me, I think I control myself a little better.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.