User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    ENFj

wedekitCharisma - The ENFJs I know are normally "Ok, so we need to get this project done. You guys are AWESOME! LET'S DO IT!"

Creativity - For example, when it comes to making pretty signs for advertisements

Religious - I know this will definitely not be characteristic of all ENFJs, but the ones I know are very enthusiastic about their religion.
    not only religion, as you said, but usually they are very interested in expanding their spiritual iq... they are always open to philosophical discorse, and general spouts of articulate conversation...

Also, you can tell when they get really excited about something because they open their eyes wider and use their arms to talk...

I have heard that ENFjs find it hard to match their wardrobes, so they usually have a coordinating outfit with one absurdly random article.

Socionics.com says:
    ENFjs often have slim arms, legs and torso. They look rather slow and relaxed, especially among friends. However, there are ENFjs that are very nimble but they tend to suffer from a lack of co-ordination, giving the impression that they do it deliberately. ENFjs often have big, straight, sharp noses. Their eyes usually have a melancholy look about them and at the same time have that obsessed shine that shows a great emotional charge... Physical description of an ENFj
    oh and they are generally very very focused on one goal or idea, generally far off and practical.

I think I might be an ENFj.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post

are you being serious here?
    Half serious. Almost always only half serious, but almost always present myself as completely serious. I am obsessed with making money, not just making money, but success is also a goal. In the same way you as an ENFJ have very stong instincts about people, we INTPs have very strong instincts about thought.

You have an Ne / Fi nexus going on. Meaning you take in the world through your extraverted iNtution (Ne), and evaluate with your introverted Feeling (Fi).

We have an Ne / Ti nexus going on. We take in the world through our intuition, and evaluate with introverted thinking Ti.

I come up with a theory that my extraveted intuition Ne tells me there must be some truth to. I then poke and prod (sometimes through presenting controversial statements as though I were completely serious), and analyse in real-time the logic of those statement by evaluating your reaction to my poking and proding.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Yes, I've dated INTPs.

Money in and of itself isn't a turn-on, but a motivated man who understands the reality of money and wants to make the most of that is absolutely something to admire. Let's face it - money is a necessary, not an option - unless you live in a trader island society. Give ya beads for that stone wheel.... all right, I'll throw in my sister too...

I have a world-domination streak myself which is mitigated by my strong Fe (and by my ENFP twin grabbing onto the back of my pants.) She says I'm almost as bad as our ENTJ best friend sometimes. (Libel! Patently untrue! )
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I really like ENFJs. How would I recognize them?

- [Often low-key] openness/friendliness.
    - Willingness to engage in interpersonals
    - Sensitivity to others without fear of engagement -- they trust themselves to navigate those sort of conversations
    - See people where they're at, see who they could be, are good "mentors" in encouraging people to be themselves
    - Coupled with that, they have a vision for people and/or the group -- not necessarily the concretes, but the "essence" of it
    - Concerned about long-term maturity, even if they fret sometimes over the current-moment yuckies
    - Generally productive in groups... are interested in motivating the group, making it better, helping the members to contribute more, and usually all in a positive way, not a controlling/negative way.
    - Have a strong "spiritual" sense of the world, regardless of specific religion. They can state very strong belief ("God is real" or "God wants this for you" or "here's what should be done") even while admitting full well they cannot prove it, yet they just "know" it to be true.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

*gets down on one knee* Marry me, Totally Twinkly.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    mitigated by my strong Fe
    I stand corrected.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I stand corrected.
    *laughs* I've corrected you and I don't even know what about.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *laughs* I've corrected you and I don't even know what about.
    I incorrectly stated your "nexus" was Ne / Fi, when in-fact you have Ni (Intoverted Intuition) and Fe (Extraverted Feeling). I think this means you wear your feelings on your sleeves, and privately evaluate what you are feeling with your intuition.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I incorrectly stated your "nexus" was Ne / Fi, when in-fact you have Ni (Intoverted Intuition) and Fe (Extraverted Feeling). I think this means you wear your feelings on your sleeves, and privately evaluate what you are feeling with your intuition.
    Something like that, yes.

My ENFP sister and I had a discussion one night (well, we do this constantly, but I cite one night in particular). It was about the functions and their order.

She's Ne>Fi>Te>Si. This is something like "Horrible person angers me. Intuition tells me I'm instinctively correct to be angry. Feelings verify that anger is proper. Thinking compares rational data notes with Feeling in conference. They agree. Si reaches for the big stick to hit said offender over the head."

With me, it's Fe>Ni>Se>Ti. This is something like "Horrible person angers me. Intuition says 'Oh, no he dint!' and Fe says "Oh, yes he did, girl!' and Ni says 'Someone's getting the smack down!' so it gets a hand grenade from Se who's been dickering around with Ti who was making the weapon in its spare time down in the lab. Fe lobs hand grenade."

lol
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I could tell quite easily, because the one I knew would say what I was thinking (which should be a crime). I've never seen such an odd mix of obnoxiousnesses and consideration before, But I didn't feel like I had to lose him immediately like I do for most others.

Almost had a cashier cuss us out. Jerk.