User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    random sexual innuendos that are quickly backed out of, moments of hubris and megalomania, lots of unnecessary verbalization of circular thought processes (but don't you dare mock one for this!), eruptions of strange noises, flailing limbs, invasive questions, occasional belligerence followed by a spate of apologies, dramatics and/or theatrics for your viewing pleasure (Are You Not Entertained?), and some other stuff I can't think of right now.
    I would have thought that kind of thing to be more SP-ish... People like that freak me out so much that I want to hide in the corner in a fetal position and cry.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I would have thought that kind of thing to be more SP-ish... People like that freak me out so much that I want to hide in the corner in a fetal position and cry.
    Maybe I really am an ESFP then.

But you do realize the NJ/SP connection don't you?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    But you do realize the NJ/SP connection don't you?
    If it's as strong as you're implying, I may have to reconsider whether I'm an SJ of some kind or not...

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    If it's as strong as you're implying, I may have to reconsider whether I'm an SJ of some kind or not...
    The random stuff I mentioned is just me and may not apply to other ENFJs. It's what I do when I feel comfortable with people. And I'm not of the school that we have an antagonistic relationship towards our tertiary and inferior functions so I'm probably more agreeable towards Se and Ti.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    enfj

lets see. protean spoke of circular thinking and uh..... sometimes I just end up talking about how I think of can be circular. other things that can be circular are ...

I am actually quite jelouse of the jesus superstar enfj's. but thats my thing, anyway..... if you just saw me I really doubt you would "just vibe" my type.unless...... I was being thrown into a new group.... at which point in time I cant help myself but to end up leading."cue unrealistic confidence and what I can only describe as prince like movements" however unlike protean "much of this is my own self image/confidence levels" I dont assume that I should be the one leading. in fact I am quite comfortable letting some one else do the leading.

begin edit
    one thing I have realized I do quite a lot is tell stories. usually grounded in my experience but also not very realistic."dont you dare tell me that though" as far as I am concerened most girls I talk to are into me. most things I do are fun. I can also be rather dramatic. usually only to make my story more fun to listen to though. oh thats right! along with being dramatic "not really personally, more along the lines of expressive" my body language is usually very opinionated. so much so it can seem rather comical at times: which I then use to make things even more interesting
    end edit.

I cant really say to much about enfj woman. "I said that and then went on and on for so long I decided to delete most of it" the ones I know have no problem sticking up for there friends or having verbal confrontations. I have never "to my knowledge" met a paticlurly chatty enfj. I do like to talk though. If I dont get enough interactions externally. I will actually introvert and produce them. its not uncommon to hear me spouting my opinions about things...... when I am in my room. alone

also if you just meet me you may get the emissary of magnanimosity vibe. but truth is despite the fact that I am an extravert's I am not as socially adept as for example my entp friend. I guess Ill have to mention that I belive the is because of how isolated I have been much of my life. so my only point is dont expect to see that glowing charisma... unless they are pushed into acting like there true type.

I dont really stick out under most circumstances. usually I am "tuned" to the people I am around.I tend to intuitively speak others language if you will, a fact that even I dont realize until I am around say an entp and suddenly begin emulating Ne "it just happens,". I also make sad attempts at Ne around enfp's but...... that usually leaves them with a wtf look on there face.

and!! after all that I dont think I said anything usefull for you...... well good luck enfj hunting. I suggest keeping a safe distance untill you have one in your scope. they can be pretty dangerious up close. haha

MBTI
    infj

Miscellaneous ENFJ stuff: random sexual innuendos that are quickly backed out of, moments of hubris and megalomania, lots of unnecessary verbalization of circular thought processes (but don't you dare mock one for this!), eruptions of strange noises, flailing limbs, invasive questions, occasional belligerence followed by a spate of apologies, dramatics and/or theatrics for your viewing pleasure (Are You Not Entertained?), and some other stuff I can't think of right now.

I loved this description, as someone who ended a longish serious relationship with an ENFJ last year and am now just beginning to date another.
    At the end of the last relationship I recall telling him to stop being such a
    drama queen.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

A male ENFJ friend of mine (Taco, for those who've read my blog) declared loudly and facetiously about how offended he was by talk about vibrators when he "was right here and generously available to all the ladies of the world". [Huge exclamation points and gesticulating and sarcastic smiles here.]

He's a mess. lol God love him.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    I cant really say to much about enfj woman. "I said that and then went on and on for so long I decided to delete most of it" the ones I know have no problem sticking up for there friends or having verbal confrontations. I have never "to my knowledge" met a paticlurly chatty enfj. I do like to talk though. If I dont get enough interactions externally. I will actually introvert and produce them. its not uncommon to hear me spouting my opinions about things...... when I am in my room. alone

No, I do that too. I thought I was the only one going carzy. lol
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTP

Thanks for the great responses. Do you any of you date INTPs? Do you like to date INTPs?

What turns you on? I am obessesd with making money, and global domination for that matter. Self-aggrandizement can be a problem for us, but since I know I have it and don't particularly care, I don't really see it as a problem.

Does money turn you on?
    Likes Iseeyou liked this post

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Thanks for the great responses. Do you any of you date INTPs? Do you like to date INTPs?

What turns you on? I am obessesd with making money, and global domination for that matter. Self-aggrandizement can be a problem for us, but since I know I have it and don't particularly care, I don't really see it as a problem.

Does money turn you on?

be more specific. are you being serious here? I am attracted to people that are working to accomplish things for there life. and it could easily be money. but NO.

my last gf was an intp. I loved her to death too , unfortunately we were both too immature to reconcile are differences. she found me overbearing and I was always irritated by her distance....... "neither of which were actually true"

what do you mean what turns us on? be specific. you mean to a relationship? sex?. what are you looking for? honestly the way you say that. FUCK!. Im pretty damn sure we all love people. I think I can say that we all want to love, and life. I wouldnt be impressed by a statement like that.