User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

As a female ENFJ i can relate to alot of things in this post, especially the random noises and always being the life of every party or whatever get together i'm at on that day...
    What i will say about being a female ENFJ, is that my being able to focus my attention on people (especially the males) is sometimes a blessing and a curse... It usually ends in majority of my male friends taking an interest in me and wanting to take things to the 'next level"..... When this first began happening to me, i was always lost and confused like "WHAT!? Where did that come from?" or me feeling some sort of way... Now that i am older and i look back and even now... i can see how my flirting and sexual induendos could lead a person to the conclusion that i was interested in them. It is easy for me now to see how i can manipulate a person into feeling some kind of way or feeling the way that i want them to feel about something. And, it is because of that.. that i now realize that a bad ENFJ is a REAL THREAT!!

As far as characteristic's here are a few:
    Big smiles or a michevious grin that is always there.
    Always willing to encourage and see the good in others.
    Always excited and enthusiastic about the future!
    Huge flirt without even knowing it sometimes, mixed in with sexual induendos.
    Always the life of the party.
    Always has a story to tell with over-embellished characteristics for your entertainment.
    Extremely forgiving and understanding of others and their situations.
    Has a knack for knowing how others feel or think withouth them even saying
    And those are just a FEW!!
    I love being an ENFJ, i sometimes get the feeling that people don't always "get" me... and that's ok and sometimes that is exactly what i am aiming for. I even sometimes get the feeling that people are drawn to me because of that ; )
    I love it!!
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by CocoB View Post
    What i will say about being a female ENFJ, is that my being able to focus my attention on people (especially the males) is sometimes a blessing and a curse... It usually ends in majority of my male friends taking an interest in me and wanting to take things to the 'next level"..... When this first began happening to me, i was always lost and confused like "WHAT!? Where did that come from?" or me feeling some sort of way... Now that i am older and i look back and even now... i can see how my flirting and sexual induendos could lead a person to the conclusion that i was interested in them. It is easy for me now to see how i can manipulate a person into feeling some kind of way or feeling the way that i want them to feel about something. And, it is because of that.. that i now realize that a bad ENFJ is a REAL THREAT!!
    I've had this happen to me consistently over the past 10 years.
    ENFJ concern, encouragement, and general friendliness is easily misconstrued due to the focus we will put on the people we care about. This isn't to say that other types don't focus on others, but we tend to be far more expressive and proactive about it than other types. We involve our feelings ten fold and embrace fully. This is exceptionally bad when we have no awareness of our doing that and what it can be construed as, as you've learned .
    I think it's one of our biggest faults at times, but it's why we need to be direct and aware in our interactions.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

ReflecTcelfeR

When you realize this extreme amount of concentrated energy is occuring towards others how do you adjust your behavior? Do you completely stop everything in order to reorganize, or do you ask if you are being too forward? Actually I think I have a better question. Do you address this issue when you feel that you have crossed the line, or when the other person feels you have crossed the line?

MBTI
    ISTP

When it feels like they have a plan for you.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    When you realize this extreme amount of concentrated energy is occuring towards others how do you adjust your behavior? Do you completely stop everything in order to reorganize, or do you ask if you are being too forward? Actually I think I have a better question. Do you address this issue when you feel that you have crossed the line, or when the other person feels you have crossed the line?
    When i realize that my energy and focus is being misread or taken in the wrong way.. I will react based upon the behavior of the person whom i am focusing on. For instance if i see that they are taking my flirting seriously, i will try to withdrawl a little with my flirting manner... Or if i see that they are feeling insulted, i will retreat and resell : ) I will never fully back out of a situation and i think that is because of my Fe.... And i say this because i would feel guilty backing out, and i will began to wonder how i made the person i was focusing on feel. ENFJ's always address the issue... We won't feel complete until we do.
    "I Guess ii KiLLa-Kill Em.. I Guess ii AM the Villian.... I Park on the Curb, i'm on the Owner of the Buildin" NM

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    The only time i stop everything is if i feel the exerted energy is compromising my own core. It's like an auto-shutout to assess what is going on, why, and how to work back to a proper level. It's likely the only time it occurs because the ENFJ core is what we hold dear in ourselves and what only the most trusted and worthy get to witness.
    Apart from that, it just slows and there would likely be a direct questioning if we can't Fe-Ni it out ourselves. We'll accommodate for the give and take once we are aware of it. Personally, i am pretty damn direct and would make it known about what was going on, whilst verifying it with the other person.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

So I had some cool moments at work recently, where people leveled real honest about how they couldnt "figure me out". I was everything and nothing at the same time. I am mean sometimes, but in that "hes actually just a nice guy pulling ur leg" way. I'm super organized, but at the same time someone who has a flair of "improvisation" when on any sort of "center stage". I'm loud enough that I could never slip into oblivion, but at the same time I'm "mysterious". You think you have me pigeon holed, but suddenly I'll be in a convo and find something in common with someone else which goes against other pigeon holed stuff about me.

In general, they basically called me a chameleon. I think this is a much better descriptor of an ENFJ than the "jesus christ superstar" ENFJ descriptions.

Essentially, an ENFJ is the only NF who is of a directing and initiating nature (we care, but we're going to tell you how! ). We are the only J who is affilaitive and motive oriented over actual "structure" (we like being organized, but its more about organizing our "visions"). We like to categorize and organize how we perceive others morale, relation to us, and energy.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    So I had some cool moments at work recently, where people leveled real honest about how they couldnt "figure me out". I was everything and nothing at the same time. I am mean sometimes, but in that "hes actually just a nice guy pulling ur leg" way. I'm super organized, but at the same time someone who has a flair of "improvisation" when on any sort of "center stage". I'm loud enough that I could never slip into oblivion, but at the same time I'm "mysterious". You think you have me pigeon holed, but suddenly I'll be in a convo and find something in common with someone else which goes against other pigeon holed stuff about me.

In general, they basically called me a chameleon. I think this is a much better descriptor of an ENFJ than the "jesus christ superstar" ENFJ descriptions.

Essentially, an ENFJ is the only NF who is of a directing and initiating nature (we care, but we're going to tell you how! ). We are the only J who is affilaitive and motive oriented over actual "structure" (we like being organized, but its more about organizing our "visions"). We like to categorize and organize how we perceive others morale, relation to us, and energy.
    haha, my dad and others consider me type A to the max and others view me as open, flexible, and laid back. Some view me as very emotional, illogical but others view me as analytical, cerebral, detached. Some view me as very detail oriented/ nitpicky while others view me as a complete space cadet. The list can go on for days. I guess it depends on who/what I am compared to and the circumstances.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Don't try to spot an ENFJ...we're called 'chameleons' for a reason. You'll be gazing around yourself trying to spot an ENFJ...with no success...and then suddenly you'll realize that there is one of 'us' just behind you, working our 'magic' on you - and before you know it, you'll be hooked Hopefully
    We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull; some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    When it feels like they have a plan for you.
    Oh god....so true.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.