User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Oh, no. You dug up one of my old threads. It's sooo embarrassing. Let me find a post to hide behind.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Oh, no. You dug up one of my old threads. It's sooo embarrassing. Let me find a post to hide behind.
    How's your love life?
    I have no sense of humour.

Glycerine

@ Domino: I think the women don't have to prove themselves to society as much so they seem more subdued in that aspect. ENFJ males seem have this softened macho-ness relating to what you are saying.

MBTI
    INTP

It's great, thank you very much! I have an amazing woman. Unfortunately only I can see her. It gets kind of tricky at family reunions and couples events. We make it work.

MBTI
    INTP

I don't want to be doing this but you keep poking an prodding me. I don't know what you expect.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    You may think you're keeping it to yourself but believe me, maybe it's because I'm a F-dom myself, but with Fi-doms they're feelings just emanate from them in pulsing waves without saying a word. When it's a good mood, it's a silent cheery buoyancy like a fragrant flower in the room contributing to the overall pleasantness and well-being of the atmosphere. When it's bad it's this inexplicable draining energy.
    I`m being of topic here, but forgive me- Wow, that`s similar to how my (possibly INFJ) mom once described my moods as; she said that when I`m in a good mood it affects everyone around me, it uplifts their mood as well, wheter they are concious of it or not, but when I`m in a bad mood everyone knows it instantly and backs off. Maybe that`s a sign of immaturity or what? I`m working on not spreading bad energy.

Now that I think about it, maybe that`s why my English teacher in HS said I was like a germ that infects everyone around him!

cheers
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

They'll have the largest group of people hovering around them while being the friendliest and modest about it.
    Trust me, you'll know.
    Slightly less hyperactive then us ENFPs.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    This is an interesting thread.....

Some noted patterns in ENFJs I know IRL:
    Your entire post was fantastic and dead on.
    Here are things i didn't expect to see, but really enjoyed and relate to...

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    - Uncanny ability to discuss personal topics without revealing a lot of personal info about themselves.

- Most of the male ENFJs have this nonchalant, faux-caddish attitude. It's like they pretend to be arrogant, but with a wink so that it's almost self-deprecating instead. I'm not sure how to explain it....it's terribly charming though

- Seek out, create, maintain, and organize social connections above almost anything else. They make friends, or friendly connections, rather easily. They don't see themselves as social butterflies though, because they have high standards for friends - so anything less than "deep" is not seen as anything extraordinary. From my perspective though, it is interesting how easily they get a response from people and how well they adapt to the other person to do so.

- Most of the ones I know are not ambitious in the way the "typical" J is. The dreamer/idealistic/perfectionist aspect of being an NF can get in the way, or their ambitions are so much in the interpersonal realm that practical goals get put on the back burner.

How would an ENFJ personals ad typically read?
    Well, on social networking sites, they often have little personal info, but a lot of interests and opinions listed. In a contradiction of that they'll sometimes have a blog entry that is very personal in nature, or they'll post rather emotionally dramatic statements for their statuses (but often vague again). Many of the ones I know like to write, so blogs are a big thing for them.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Look for the one with the plan :]
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    And will participate in a belching contest with no worries of not being lady like:yim_rolling_on_the_ In fact probably initiated it.
    you must know me irl...