• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Just started dating ENTJ woman

eclare

MBTI Type
INFJ
I actually just started dating an ENTJ guy. I started a thread about it yesterday called INFJ: Dealing with Infatuation.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well, look at it this way : at least she's not ENFJ. :D

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Hey! ENFJs rock! What are you talking about?

rav3n

IMO, the easiest way to have a successful relationship with an ENTJ is not to play emotional games. If you have a problem or issue, hit it straight on.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you can get past their inferior Fi you'll be good! (good luck, in other words)

Non control freak ETJs are pretty awesome though. Not gonna lie.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Non control freak ETJs are pretty awesome though. Not gonna lie.

I don't know if such a thing exists! ;)

However, some of them have a pretty good sense of humor about it. Those are the ETJs I tend to get along best with.