• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Most awesome INFPs

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
What type is Rick?

I'm not sure, really. Maybe an ENTJ? He's obviously portrayed as a dedicated and effective "Blade Runner", but he seems at odds with the rigidity of the structure of the police.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a few points first
1) Feramir is NOT an INFP, he is a forceful douche bag.
2) Michael Cera's characters are much too people pleasing and go with the flow to be INFP. INFPs are more independent and don't agree with everything people say

a few of my favorites tho
1) Mithos Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia (the definitely example of an INFP Enneagram 1w9 gone wrong, and why they are one of, if not THE most dangerous type to mess with when they stap and go crazy)
2) Link from Legend of Zelda (I can't prove this, but he at least seems IFP as hell, so INFP or ISFP
3) The Little Prince (SO me as a kid)
4) Bastian Bux
5) Pharaoh Yugi/Atem from Yugioh (he is SO the epitome of a strong, passionate INFP who has learned to be confident and stands on his principles)
6) Willie Wonka
7) Fye D. Flourite from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (I like the way that he's confident as hell, but in an INFP more subtle way)
8) Cameron from Ferris Bueler's Day Off (Ferris is probably ENTP)
9) Night Owl from Watchmen
10) Kick Ass (which, surprisingly enough, was an amazing movie)

PS: Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs is HELLA ENFP or he would be on the list too =)

SilentNight

phantom5.jpg

Last edited:

KDude

I think Edward might be ISFP (but Burton probably an NFP of some kind, so the movie goes both ways). A Fi type, but almost unrealistically caught in the moment. I mean, he's a little puppy dog-like at first. His creativity isn't really Ne either. It's almost a caricature of how Keirsey ISFPs are described at least (I don't put totally stock in that, but it's interesting enough). "They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind."

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with ISFP. Erik the Phantom is INFP though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
imgres

Mithos Yggdrassil

SilentNight

I think Edward might be ISFP (but Burton probably an NFP of some kind, so the movie goes both ways). A Fi type, but almost unrealistically caught in the moment. I mean, he's a little puppy dog-like at first. His creativity isn't really Ne either. It's almost a caricature of how Keirsey ISFPs are described at least (I don't put totally stock in that, but it's interesting enough). "They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind."

Yeah, you're right... Thinking better, I can see that too... ;)

(now... correct my previous post. *runs*)

Last edited:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kururugi Suzaku - Idealistic, Sensitive "Airhead".
271242-codegeass12_078_super.png

In contrast, "facepalm"-Kyon.

Kyon_facepalm.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Suzaku- INFJ
Kyon- ENFP

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Suzaku- INFJ
Kyon- ENFP

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Suzaku- INFJ
Kyon- ENFP

As I don't think my argument is yet sufficient, I will inquire yours. Why Ni Fe? And Why Ne Fi?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why Ni Fe?
Suzaku's entire motivation is to FREEEEE JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Very community-based. And do it in the most retardedly incompetent way. Because otherwise ZOMGZ PEEPULZ WILL DIE. His entire life is centered around this Ni-Fe idealistic vision.

That, and he clearly has Se as well, being very physically adept (in fact, he could be ENFJ come to think of it -- he's far better at situational awareness and physical action than Lelouch is).

And Why Ne Fi?
Half his internal dialogue consists of zany connections. As he has a visibly very strong Te, and appears to actively suppress his Ne, I believe him to be Ne-dom.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Joel (Jim Carrey) from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Alright, maybe 'awesome' isn't the right term, but a pretty cool guy nonetheless.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
crimeandpunishment.jpg

Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov

VoyagerLien1.jpg

Kes - Star Trek: Voyager
(far cooler than the archetypal "wet INFP" Wesley Crusher

lost_in_translation.jpg

Charlotte - Lost in Translation​

Serenes

MBTI Type
INFP
-points at my avatar pic- Sae Nakata from Amagami SS! She's a character I could relate to and I admire her quiet confidence.

Oh and if anyone has read "The Awakening" by Chopin. I believe Edna is INFJ.