• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Most awesome ENFJs

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Charlie Sheen is an ESTP douche bag. You're seeing an exertion of Fe tertiary, not primary.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Charlie Sheen is an ESTP douche bag. You're seeing an exertion of Fe tertiary, not primary.

lol..yep.

Even the show Two and a Half Men.. I can't fathom him being anything other than STP, honestly. ENFJ is definitely out of the question.

KDude

morpheus2.jpg

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
lol..yep.

Even the show Two and a Half Men.. I can't fathom him being anything other than STP, honestly. ENFJ is definitely out of the question.

I thought he didn't seem very ENFJ, but I didn't decide to ignore the possibility because for some reason ENFJs seem to be the most confusing and foreign type to me. Still, I agree that ESTP is the most likely. I would imagine Ni auxilliary and Fe dominant would require more than 'having a way with words' and being charming.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone wants to claim Jules Winnifield - I thought he seemed more xNTJ (probably because Samuel L is also an INTJ himself)
I think Sam Jackson is probably ESTP, or ESTJ, and most of his characters are actually ISTJ. Jules is ENTP, but that's Quentin's fault.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Timothy Hutton as Timothy Hutton.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
crossing_jordan-show.jpg

not fictional:
annarichardson_55619t.jpg

Anna Richardson

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would be helpful if people put names by the pictures of people they're posting in this thread as well as for the other 15 types for pop culturally challenged people like myself.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Samuel from Heroes...ENFJ gone bad?? :)

Samuel-samuel-sullivan-8690406-998-1498.jpg

Yes. I noticed this the other day when my mum was watching all the Heroes episodes we'd missed. He's a definite ENFJ and a cool one too. The best thing on Heroes in quite a long time.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
notorious-533.jpg

Cary Grant in "Notorious"

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
It would be helpful if people put names by the pictures of people they're posting in this thread as well as for the other 15 types for pop culturally challenged people like myself.

Kaylee from Firefly

The woman ~7:30 of this video (also the scene at ~12:45):

First scene of this video, also ~4:13 (lasts around two minutes), as well as the short scene at 9:27:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YES! Somebody else sees Kaylee's blatant Fe. :D

She's an odd case though... were she not obviously an Fe type I'd take her for an ESFP or ENFP. I think her role variant is Performer.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Richard Cypher of Legend of the Seeker (TV series, I have not read the books yet)

legend-of-the-seeker.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Richard is an ISFP.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This is why I think Richard is an ENFJ. He plays the typical Lawful Good Paladin type on the TV series. See also bolded part on this description.

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.

TRADEMARK: "The first shall be last"[/B