User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

Everyone wants to claim Jules Winnifield - I thought he seemed more xNTJ (probably because Samuel L is also an INTJ himself)

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Everyone wants to claim Jules Winnifield - I thought he seemed more xNTJ (probably because Samuel L is also an INTJ himself)

Is that the character or the actor? Because in 2 1/2 men, Charlie seems like a total ISTP.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

Wut ISTP :o They are nothing like that !

He is so an Fe dom, Ni aux with his charisma, smoothness, charm and cunning edge that allows him to play women like a fiddle - I know an ENFJ dude who is uncannily similar.

And yes, Charlie Sheen is an ENFJ himself and plays well ... pretty much himself slightly idealised.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Wut ISTP :o They are nothing like that !

He is so an Fe dom, Ni aux with his charisma, smoothness, charm and cunning edge that allows him to play women like a fiddle - I know an ENFJ dude who is uncannily similar.

And yes, Charlie Sheen is an ENFJ himself and plays well ... pretty much himself slightly idealised.
    I can see ESTP, and actually come to think of it, he probably is, but no ENFJ. Fe in ESTPs is a tool, a way to manipulate and charm others. In ENFJ, it's a way of life, a desire to understand people, deeply desiring harmony in the social circle and to please others. Charlie is a selfish asshole who doesn't care about other people (except on rare occasions, and even then he's reluctant) and is a sensor whore. He just likes to have fun and sleep around (Se). He's lazy and never devotes himself to anything that doesn't take to his interest (and this seems to be mostly sex). He really doesn't show much Ni at all. A primary Fe user is not the kind of person who makes insulting comments about others and avoids social and romantic responsibility. Compare him to Alan, who he finds tries to hard to please others. Are you sure your friend is not mistyped, especially if you are typing him on the same basis as Charlie?
    JiNe

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

Anyone with Fe can use it to manipulate and charm, not only ETP as many people seem to think! Part of Fe's role in the psyche is to read and move social dynamics which it can do effectively with charm and persuasion.

Se as a dominant function would lead to a desire to get out and experience and connect with the sensory based elements of life and that would be their sense of identity.

Charlie's biggest strength and whole sense of identity is built on his ability to charm, smooth talk, say the right thing etc. that's sooo Fe baby!

Mate, you would be surprised with a lot of ENFJ guys if that's your perception ... quite often their main use of their Fe-Ni combo in their life is to chat up and bed any girl they want to (particularly xxFP girls, as they totally dig the Fe style charm!) ... they tend to be most often seen as the natural PUA or Don Juan's of the world.

Alan's more of a moral crusader Fi type - he's always criticising Charlie for sleeping around with so many women.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Anyone with Fe can use it to manipulate and charm, not only ETP as many people seem to think! Part of Fe's role in the psyche is to read and move social dynamics which it can do effectively with charm and persuasion.
    Yes, trust me I've known several SFJ males who are capable of this.

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Yeah, I guess I could possibly see him as an ENFJ, especially in later seasons, when he's a little more serious. Still, he doesn't really belong in this list because he lacks that other important criteria, awesomeness.
    JiNe

MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Alan is an SFJ though. His values are Si Fe.
    JiNe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    erm... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic