• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Are ENFJs Kissable?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not the goofy kind of ENFJ Heather? :newwink: :shrug: If I can't laugh at me, nobody else will.

Neutralpov

weeellll...I actually did tell my friends "happy meow-loween" (from lolcats) this past weekend

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
At least you didn't stay at a Holliday Inn Express last night. :)

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
In answer to the original question, ENFJ's are not only kissable, they are amazing - hot, deep, intense, charismatic, loving, caring, gentle, inspiring. Who could ask for anything more?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Every time I see Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow together on-screen, that to me is an Fe and Fi primary. Seems rather natural on many levels. Loved him with Nicole Kidman too in "Cold Mountain".

Paltr_6.jpg

This has been a most interesting thread. Most interesting. *sets phaser to stun and hunts*

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
^Yes good read !

ENFJ/INFP

Fe and Fi have an inspirational effect on each other.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah one of my best friends is an ENFJ and the ladies really like him. He's smart, friendly, nice, funny... he's like the Jesus type ENFJ and seems to tick all the right boxes. I can't say I've ever been really attracted to an ENFJ though. A lot of people can't tell (not people here on MBTI though), but they're one of the hardest people to really get to know. I need more than the classic bf/gf criterion for me to be really attracted to someone. I need genuine communication, expression and understanding, even if it's about all your weaknesses. Heck, I find that very human and pleasant for the most bit. Probably a type 4 thing.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yes: I'm actually going through a phase now where I'm much more secure in who I am, which, strangely, makes me more closed off--meaning, unless we develop a closeness of some kind, I am not obliged to spill everything about myself to you, or to anyone else. I often see this as a positive in an ENFJs life, because that sort of "forced openness so people will like me" isn't healthy...and provides little guarantee that people will like you.

Anyway, my two cents about that. *re-railing*.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So a rerailing question...has anybody here ever actually kissed an ENFJ? :waggles eyebrows::sets phasers to stun-ning:

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
So a rerailing question...has anybody here ever actually kissed an ENFJ? :waggles eyebrows::sets phasers to stun-ning:

Yes, It's very very good, if a bit sloppy with enthusiasm. But I like it that way. :newwink:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, It's very very good, if a bit sloppy with enthusiasm. But I like it that way. :newwink:

"A bit sloppy with enthusiasm" is EXACTLY how I'd imagine a kiss with an ENFJ to be like!

But overall I'm pretty sure it depends on the ENFJ in question.

KDude

ENFJs kiss YOU, not the other way around.

I'm halfway serious. :cool: If they took the initiative, then they're as approachable as can be. It's only my experience, but it seems like they can also easily snub people. Almost skittish if they're put in the position of being wooed or on the receiving end. Yet intense if it's their doing. Maybe that's a lot of people though..

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
To the OP,

The answer is Yes, you are kissable.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*taps fingers together evilly, George Burns* Exxxxcellent. (and thank you) :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have kissed myself. I must say that I was delightful. I like how I lead with my lower lip and bite my chin. *shines fingernails on shirt vaingloriously*

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ENFJs kiss YOU, not the other way around.

Almost skittish if they're put in the position of being wooed or on the receiving end. Yet intense if it's their doing.

Why is that? I have always found that irritating!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why is that? I have always found that irritating!

It's difficult to find someone as intense as we are, so if he's got more intensity than me, he better bring it! I like being taking off guard. I don't like controlling the physical aspect of romantic interactions - in fact, it's pretty much a turn off if I have to keep taking the initiative.

bronson

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
We are definitely the Kisser not the Kissee...

But "sloppy with enthusiasm"?!?

I object