• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] INFJ and ENFP?

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Once again everyone, thank you for the comments! I feel like my problem also helped others learn about ENFP and INFJ, even just a little bit.
I told my ENFP what's on my mind and things are working a lot better. She's becoming one of my closest friends at school.
And also - I agree on how the occasion INFJ and ENFP relationship can be amazing. One of my best friends from camp I met 4 years ago is an ENFP and we just clicked after the first week.
*And thanks about the avatar guys. I've become a bit of a WWII addict in the past year.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
ENFP/INFJ do have an inspirational pairing and theoretically share the best chemistry out of all potential pairings for the two.

...but there are other factors like current state and the respective development of the individuals is important too i.e. if your command/skill/use of Ti is well beyond her command/skill/use of Te and/or your command/skill/use of Fe is below her command of Fi etc. that can make the dynamic not as good as it could be.

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Welcome to the club. I'm constantly called upon to comment on WWII-related issues here.

I'll be sure to look our for you then. I've seen you around already in the little I do go on...