User Tag List

First 12

Thread: ENFJ in love

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am pretty subtle about it.. and somewhat shy. 95% of the people I have had relations with made the 1st move. I am sure they knew I liked them but I am rarely so assuming as to make the 1st move.
    In some cases the best way to tell if I really like you is by how much I ignore you..If I am flirty or talkative with most of the other females around.. and not so much you.. You are the one I am probably all gooey over.
    Go figure

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I'm terribly obvious when I'm all over someone. I also feel inclined to tell them, even if they don't feel the same. It's not an attempt to sway them and I keep awkwardness from it, but it's as though they neeed to know. It drives me nuts to feel like I am witholding my feelings and thoughts from someone I care about. It also triggers a desire to give to them. I begin to associate and pinpoint things I see that they might like. I'm inclined to show said love through gifts, crafts, notes etc. In a way, it takes over. If someone misses it, they are ridiculously oblivious.

The few other ENFJs I know are also very obvious. I'd say it's because we are emotionally intense and emotionally open. We'll make attempts to hide the intensity, but love brings it out full-force. Flood gates and all.
    Thank you for saying exactly what's been in my heart for months. I'm not an ENFJ, but I'm exactly this way when I'm in love. I just can't suppress showing it, though I know I sometimes try not to. I'm very intense and have a difficult time hiding the fact that I care. I don't hide it, really. It also drives me nuts to not tell someone I love that I love them. I would just like to come out and say what's so obvious. I find some outlet, some way, of nonverbally telling them how much I care. I say things or do things for them. Or I tell them by showing them that I'm interested in what they think, do, say, and that I remember what they have said or what we have talked about. I also feel that I'm incredibly obvious but I don't care. I hope I'm obvious. To keep something like that inside is too hard on the heart.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Hey Skylight, why don't you ask him? He'll front. Then he'll be honest. It's is difficult not to appreciate an ENFP. Playmates, for sure, with potential for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Do it, Skylights! Do it!
    i appreciate the encouragement very much, but i am not currently crushing on an ENFJ i will keep your advice in mind in the future, however!

i do have an underlying reason for asking (don't we NFs always), as you have picked up - you're just a teensy bit off - i'm especially curious because an ENFJ (tested and seems right to me) that i know is very warm and huggy with a lot of people - very into body contact - but around the guy she hangs out with more than anyone, she hardly touches him at all. i don't mean to pry in her life - we've just been friends for a very long time, and this is rather odd behavior for her. i don't think most people have picked up on it either, she's pretty subtle and it's been a recent thing - within the last year or so - i am very curious about what would cause a change like that, and suspected maybe a crush. i spoke to her recently and she's definitely not actively "with" anyone, either.

i do not intend to jump to conclusions regarding her, but it got me wondering how being in love would manifest for most ENFJs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight
    In some cases the best way to tell if I really like you is by how much I ignore you..If I am flirty or talkative with most of the other females around.. and not so much you.. You are the one I am probably all gooey over.
    that's interesting.