User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Default I asked him...

I called him at work today, to ask a question, and I asked him 'would you like to go to lunch with me sometime?' He said, 'I'm flattered but I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that. And he said that if I had anymore questions about my work issue to call him back.

I knew it!
    I was getting GF vibes... Lucky for her... Sad for me...

I can't believe I asked him...
    He sounded, flattered, I think... I think I said... Darn!
    Ohh well that is reality...

MBTI
    INFJ

It's great you that you asked.

You might cross paths with other INFJs I'm sure. We may be 'rare' and we're certainly not hiding. Just somewhere else.

Also, remember how INFJs would react when they feel 'crush' vibes from you. Don't hesitate to share with us again when in doubt.
    Last edited by ilovelurking; 11-04-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Adding last line. Again...*doh*
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelurking View Post
    It's great you that you asked.

You might cross paths with other INFJs I'm sure. We may be 'rare' and we're certainly not hiding. Just somewhere else.

Also, remember how INFJs would react when they feel 'crush' vibes from you. Don't hesitate to share with us again when in doubt.
    I get why he avoided me so much now, I've gotten this reaction before, from guys that are good, but have gf's, and don't want to send vibes back...
    but they think everything is a vibe, because there is kind of an unspoken chemistry there...
    this tension...
    Anyways...
    I can't say I will meet someone like him again, but I hope he is happy. (or breaks up with gf and comes over to see me!! whooo hoo)

MBTI
    INFJ

Hahaha!! It'll be nice if he just go over to you, yes!

About the vibe thing: Not sure about other INFJs. All I know is that I'll behave in the same way even when I'm single. To me, if I know that someone likes me and I feel the same, I'll put that person in mind to my life plans and how it can affect not only her life but mine too which is another reason why I hesitate. Possibility of making a wrong move and rejection is also another.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelurking View Post
    About the vibe thing: Not sure about other INFJs. All I know is that I'll behave in the same way even when I'm single. To me, if I know that someone likes me and I feel the same, I'll put that person in mind to my life plans and how it can affect not only her life but mine too which is another reason why I hesitate. Possibility of making a wrong move and rejection is also another.
    You're not alone. I try not to let on too much that I like somebody, or at least not immediately. I usually look for a right time to more fully express myself to that person. And yes the possibility of making a wrong move or rejection is usually a great concern of mine, especially in the beginning.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well, it is good that you asked. He is probably very flattered. Who wouldn't be? We would all like to know that someone found us attractive. And if he ever breaks up with her...you never know.

And now you know why he was confusing- he probably was attracted, but at the same time was trying to be a good boy.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    Well, it is good that you asked. He is probably very flattered. Who wouldn't be? We would all like to know that someone found us attractive. And if he ever breaks up with her...you never know.

And now you know why he was confusing- he probably was attracted, but at the same time was trying to be a good boy.
    Oh don't get me going, I will start fantasizing... I love how you said that!

(sigh) a good boy, is hard to find.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

aw i'm sorry he was taken but i'm really happy that you asked him. i bet he was really flattered and now the offer's out there just in case things don't work out with the girl

nice literary reference there too