User Tag List

First 789

MBTI
    INFP

After my last failed relationship and the unresponded love I gave to some person I have come to the conclusion, that I need someone who is as passionate as me at loving. I'm not an attention whore, but I'll need lots of attention from my partner. I want to feel valued by them. By this I don't mean I want to cling to them and go everywhere they go, I just want to at least hear one loving word a day, and just want to feel threatened special by my special someone. Because in a relationship I want to give them all my best too. <3 Secondly I really am attracted by people who are kind and understanding to other people, I can tolerate a somewhat mean partner, but it will annoy me after a time I guess. And what is also very important, is, as many people stated before me already, the character and the interests of a person! I can only come close to someone when I feel there is somewhat of a "connection" between us. Looks are secondary but do play a role when I went through the stage of feeling connected to someone. :c Although I think if I am passionate in love, I tend to forget how someone looks and just will love them for who they are.

SingSmileShine

Hum. Well, I find a lot of things good, but the only necessary things are a sense of humor, a caring personaliy, and natural chemistry. Of course, good looks and intelligence don't hurt. But they have to be a genuinely good person. And I think the not-cheating-on-me part is implied.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

I find different aspects of a personality attractive. Kindness is a must, along with humility and a certain realistic approach to life situations. I appreciate whenever I'm with someone who can bring me back from my idealistic point of view and incorporate some elements of reality into it. I definitely don't want someone who will bring me down, or tell me I can't do the impossible... just someone who will give me realistic options to achieve seemingly idealistic goals

Anew Leaf

nice shoulders, pretty (blue/green) eyes, and a working knowledge of astrophysics, astronomy, physics, chemistry, simpsons quotes, and how to hog tie a hog and I'm down with making some babies under the moonlight in a vat of lime jello while some one legged incest spawn plays the banjo in the woods behind us.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I'm down with making some babies under the moonlight in a vat of lime jello while some one legged incest spawn plays the banjo in the woods behind us.
    OooOh. I change my answer. This sounds more romantic

MBTI
    INFJ

Most attractive thing... effortless relaxation and honesty.
    We can spot lies a mile away.. especially INFs and the chase is the best part. Without a chase NFs won't give you a second glance. I could stay in the "I'm not sure if he likes me" phase with a guy for months as long as there is progress, a snails pace will catch me hook, line and sinker.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by kyli_ryan View Post
    I find different aspects of a personality attractive. Kindness is a must, along with humility and a certain realistic approach to life situations. I appreciate whenever I'm with someone who can bring me back from my idealistic point of view and incorporate some elements of reality into it. I definitely don't want someone who will bring me down, or tell me I can't do the impossible... just someone who will give me realistic options to achieve seemingly idealistic goals
    You said it perfectly

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    nice shoulders, pretty (blue/green) eyes, and a working knowledge of astrophysics, astronomy, physics, chemistry, simpsons quotes, and how to hog tie a hog and I'm down with making some babies under the moonlight in a vat of lime jello while some one legged incest spawn plays the banjo in the woods behind us.
    This should also apply to the "High Five Yourself" thread.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious