User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Besides personality traits (humbleness- sweet, kind, sincere, nerd), I tend to find tall men, a little on the tan side with dk. brown hair super-attractive when they have this certain look about them (kinda like Stephen Colbert).

Guys who are too muchismo turn me off. Guys who are a bit more medium built with a friendly smile get me most- especially when they're truly genuine, authentic, and really know who they are, are wise, mellow, appreciative, helpful to others.. attract me most.

Oh, and for some reason- when they either dress preppy or in gym shorts with white t-shirts. Metrosexual guys kinda turn me off. Yes, so simple, sweet, down-to-earth, modest, loves his family types of guys are eye-candy for me. Forgot to mention loyal (of course) & keeps promises. (I agree- it's rare I find a guy I'm really attracted to on all levels).

Tall, brunette or black hair, green eyes, probably athletic. Don't really like arrogant, big turn off. And people who are too driven drive me a little nuts. Relaxed and friendly, open, interesting and thinking types would be more my type. Think I like nerdiness too.

This is sounding like a dating ad...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

The eyes have it. I just like eyes in general, especially green ones. I people who are kind and accepting, I guess I'm not really picky overall. I do tend to like E's. It also helps if they have red hair. *sighs* I love redheads...

MBTI
    INTP

This was a good thread. I have to say I have a lot more in common with you NF people than my NT brethren when it comes to attraction. Maybe I'm secretly NF.........................na!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

new members want to post?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

I find myself being attracted instantly to a lot of people, more so than I *think* the average person would feel if they just met someone. The flip side to this I find is I also find myself very easily put off by any unfavorable attitude that they may exude. Any comments that deflate another person will instantly cause me to become silent and distrustful of that person.

With that being said I think someone that has very high morals and tries to live up to them the best that they can (I can usually tell if they are) are very attractive. I think it may be because I need to idealize someone and therefore help keep mine in check or at least in mind.

Of course beauty plays a factor but I wouldn't say I am someone who just likes blonds or brunettes ect...Usually it is something in their outward facial gestures that turn me on to them. I don't even know if I can describe it really. It's probably the eyes.

Lastly I think it would be a desire to do something, it honestly doesn't even matter what, I am down for anything. Just to have the passion to go out and do something and have fun doing it.

Oh and any girl who does cardio is an instant turn on and I have no clue why.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Two of my closest female friends, both INFJs, have really grown on me, because I've really gotten to know them, and the more I dig, the more I'm sucked in. They're real, they're genuine, they are honestly loving, and aren't afraid to be who they are, and this strength is, well..I guess a turn on for me, seeing as I lack some of it. This secretive, deep, genuine nature is so appealing to me.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

As long as it's warm and still moving, I'm game.

</morbid bastard>

INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    As long as it's warm and still moving, I'm game.

</morbid bastard>

I find that to be a decent set of ground rules lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    new members want to post?
    Yeah!

Well.....

The qualities I find most attractive in a woman are intelligence, sense of humor, artistic talent, kindness, and a fair amount of mystery.

My wife has all of those qualities, plus she's physically beautiful (silky black hair, almond eyes, petite, snappy dresser).

By the way, she's an INFP (or possibly INFJ).

Yes, I'm a very lucky man.