User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

For a relationship: honesty,intelligence, a touch of arrogance and the ability to verbally withstand me while respecting me, as well as the need to take care of me is very appealing to me in a man.

To keep longterm he also has to: be able to live with me for more than three days, and not only accept, but enjoy and be endeared by my craziness as an ENFP (usually indicated by a twinkle in his eyes and a smile on his face when watching me)

Lust at first sight: tall, dark and hansom, charismatic while intelligent and arrogant. Preferably honest and not afraid of a little emotional and mental table tennis and be a worthy adversary
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^^ yes me too

and you cannot be a robot...i'm done with robots

MBTI
    infp

brains, humour, blue eyes, dark hair, long and slim - the ability to be silly sometimes
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFP

Usually everything... and if they are wearing something shiny as well I'm like a twitching fool

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Thumbs up NFs; what do you find attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I like great brains (talk nerdy to me ), ethical behavior, a little bit of working class masculinity, and a nice butt.
    Amen.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I like great brains (talk nerdy to me ), ethical behavior, a little bit of working class masculinity, and a nice butt.
    missed this first read through - says it all
    amen too!
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP

Whats missing here is confidence and romance. Not to mention internal qualities over external achievements, looks, and actions. Whats most missing is intimacy and love, and since most people today have bad past experiences, have become shy and closed hearted and minded. Try to go for someone who has the internal qualities and just needs to be drawn out or a romantic whose ambitious but only somewhat stable. Remember, NF's don't think like the others with their external ideas. Someone who wants to be a friend first usually won't be about sex, but will make the love and intimacy worth the wait.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

personality wise, anybody technically. everyone is different so ill give anyone a shot if i see it working. now ideally: INFJ, INTJ, ENTJ.

physically: fit but not muscular, shorter than me (im 5'8"). and thats about it. not too important.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've decided the most important thing is just that chemistry that you have with someone...the way you feel when you're together...happy...laughing...all that good stuff...and complete freedom to be yourself.
    Last edited by Lady_X; 11-18-2008 at 12:51 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Integrity is a must. Example? I would hate it if a friend took my side over a matter even if I was wrong.

Someone who is able to discuss... everything. For instance, I don't love sports. But if a pal of mine does, somehow I'm able to engage in an interesting convo with them.

And the willingness to answer my out of left field questions without being weirded out
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)