• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP/INTJ=Perceptive Train wreck o' love?

G

Ginkgo

Z, you're using the world theory incorrectly. If it's a theory, then it must hold true under controlled circumstances. :rules:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Z, you're using the world theory incorrectly. If it's a theory, then it must hold true under controlled circumstances. :rules:

the·o·ry   
[thee-uh-ree, theer-ee]
–noun, plural -ries.
1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
3. Mathematics . a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject: number theory.
4. the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice: music theory.
5. a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles.
6. contemplation or speculation.
7. guess or conjecture.

/derail

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is actually the worst part...

It's like, "Hey! You THINK I don't know how to analyze an issue?! You think these questions, these couple questions, in sequential order, are going to all of a sudden give me the correct answer?!? :steam:

WHEN I ANALYZE THIS ISSUE, FIGURING OUT THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE LIKE 1% OF THE TOTAL ANALYTICAL PUZZLE THAT I MASTER!

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT ANSWERING THEM, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THEM BEFOREHAND, IN TANDEM SEQUENTIAL ORDER IS ACTUALLY GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO BRING ME TO THE POINT THAT I WILL BE WILLING TO GIVE YOU MY FINAL PIECE ON THIS MATTER, AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME."
What about when the shoe is on the other foot, and you are bringing up a topic with your ENFP? How does she react?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Z, I aint dating you, but I can tell you that my INTJ has been tried, probed and tested on this. At this point, I'd say it's been confirmed, as he aint the only INTJ I've tested (though he's been tested more rigorously).

Also, you people suck at admitting you suck at something. Just saying. ;)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Also, you people suck at admitting you suck at something. Just saying. ;)

Now now Satine, you know that our version of 'sucking' at something is usually above average in terms of normal populations skillset.

how-to-play-the-trumpet.jpg