User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hahahahaha! If you had've said you were a "Feldmarschall" they probably would have just thought it exotic

Oh, i like a level of control, it's kinda hot. (perhaps also my german genes?), but this was not-allowed-out-of-the-house-for-coffeewith-a-friend-without-an-argument, changed the password and wouldn't let me check my emails unless he logged me in, lock me in the house and chase me with an axe crazy/controlling.

Which is a shame as until that all started happening (years into the relationship) i was very happy.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Hahahahaha! If you had've said you were a "Feldmarschall" they probably would have just thought it exotic

Oh, i like a level of control, it's kinda hot. (perhaps also my german genes?), but this was not-allowed-out-of-the-house-for-coffeewith-a-friend-without-an-argument, changed the password and wouldn't let me check my emails unless he logged me in, lock me in the house and chase me with an axe crazy/controlling.

Which is a shame as until that all started happening (years into the relationship) i was very happy.
    Yeah thats paranoid or control gone mad.

I have never really realized one thing: lately my gf told me about her friends and how they suffer from totally paranoid boyfriends. So my girlfriend asked me why this was different with me and if I wouldnt love her cause I am never jealous (you know female trick question ). I had to think about this for a second and then told her that I have been searching for years for a woman before I met her. Me not being the ugliest guy and having an overpowered self-conciencse I met a lot of woman, but most of them distracted me. I never really understood why that was so and just nowadays it makes sense to me. Since I am an utmost sensible guy, who'ld walk on the middle of the Autobahn when depressed and since I suffer from depression, I was always looking for a person I can trust 1000%. The two close friends I had in my life and my gf were the only persons I ever met and I could say about that I can trust them 100%. And thats the thing why I am never jealous.

You'ld have to know my girlfriend for that. She's like the opposite of superficial, if she doesnt like you, she will tell you that immediantly. She can be a social butterfly, if she wants but most of the times her opinion and relaying that opinion is what matters to her and not the feeling of others. I do very much adore that in her.

But I think I have totally lost track of the topic :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]
    Likes PalebloodHunter liked this post