User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    I thought the same and completely agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    And by your posts I also think you're an ENTP.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Inferior Si might be tricking you? You don't want to change your values because you see the purpose behind them. Just because you are rigid in values doesn't mean you believe in them because it's good or bad. You may not want to change them because you know they work. This is just a thought though, which doesn't really disprove ENFP because the only function change is Ti to Fi, I think the tert and and inferior functions can appear like Fi when put together.
    I really like this. Very thoughtful. I do think in terms of purpose. Ideals. Isn't that an ENFP thing?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Insisting to me that the sky is neon green doesn't make you correct. So, asserting uncertainty with a tone of conviction doesn't make the statements more accurate.
    True, and yet where does that leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Man... I friggin called it a year ago. All you jive turkeys are discovering what I have already forgotten.

Maybe one day Oberon will come to his senses as you have.
    I think deep inside (probably near your male g-spot) you just wanted me to be an ENFP so that you could make sense of the deep and abiding attraction you have to me. The butterflies you feel after we talk or wile away the hours chatting with one another. And. That's okay. Don't be scared to love.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    His knees are ticklish.
    Haha. What?

MBTI
    ENTP

I should also say that when I was younger (like 20-23) and less jaded I usually tested as ENFP. I concerned myself with issues of social justice (anti-death penalty rallies, etc.) and was vegetarian. But, I was like a raw nerve walking through the world and feeling paranoid and concerned with what I saw as the global perpetuation of misery and suffering. Everywhere I looked I saw misery and abuse and the roiling dog-eat-dog violence of victor and victim. I always felt that if I could somehow, I would die to end the suffering around me.

Gradually, I realized that I was projecting pain onto the world. And that the misery and suffering I saw was just one aspect of a more complex story of reality. A world that is beautiful in its complexity. But, also I gave in more and more to the suffering.

MBTI
    INTP

I think there's a certain brand of ENTP that I've noticed both here and in real life, that can seems at first glance to be more "feelery" than a lot of NTs, because of highly developed Fe and a penchant for interests that are often associated with NFs, like holistic medicine, meditation, vegetarianism, etc. They also tend to think more about people and their feelings, the individual, rather than "society" as a whole. That can kinda give a pseudo Fi feel. But when you actually talk to them, you realize that they're still approaching these things in a "thinker" way. A lot of the time, they seem to like the idea of all those things more than the actual things, like Ne thinks it's cool to play around with them, and thinks it would be a cool thing if we all did that--but it's not maybe a deeply held value. They're more mentally attached to the idea than soulfully attached, if that makes sense.

I don't know if I can explain it better than that--it's just something I've noticed. A difference in feel between an ENTP that thinks he's an NF and an actual NF. There's just a totally different vibe.
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post

Maybe my value system was just a front for an internal struggle of values. In other words, I could have espoused things I thought or felt I should believe because I was inwardly sorting my own feelings of things.
    I dunno, dude. You've said some pretty damn prudish things. Not only that, but my personal "battles" with you in threads make me think ENTP.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I think there's a certain brand of ENTP that I've noticed both here and in real life, that can seems at first glance to be more "feelery" than a lot of NTs, because of highly developed Fe and a penchant for interests that are often associated with NFs, like holistic medicine, meditation, vegetarianism, etc. They also tend to think more about people and their feelings, the individual, rather than "society" as a whole. That can kinda give a pseudo Fi feel. But when you actually talk to them, you realize that they're still approaching these things in a "thinker" way. A lot of the time, they seem to like the idea of all those things more than the actual things, like Ne thinks it's cool to play around with them, and thinks it would be a cool thing if we all did that--but it's not maybe a deeply held value. They're more mentally attached to the idea than soulfully attached, if that makes sense.

I don't know if I can explain it better than that--it's just something I've noticed. A difference in feel between an ENTP that thinks he's an NF and an actual NF. There's just a totally different vibe.
    Makes sense in general. To the thinker or feeler, would not a mental attachment feel like a soul attachment? After all, what does a soul attachment feel like?

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm probably the ENFP equivalent of that. Although I don't believe I have pseudo Ti. I think it's real, and definitely not as strong as my Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Makes sense in general. To the thinker or feeler, would not a mental attachment feel like a soul attachment? After all, what does a soul attachment feel like?
    I agree. I can't separate feeling from thinking. Not to sound "i'm so special" but maybe if there were 32 types what I mean would be more clear.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yep. Edahn is TOTALLY one of those.

SimulatedWorld even showed Fe sometimes.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I dunno, dude. You've said some pretty damn prudish things. Not only that, but my personal "battles" with you in threads make me think ENTP.
    Yes, but if you knew me you would never suspect me of prudery. In fact, my friends probably regard me as even somewhat licentious. Again, I think here I have projected inner conflicts and have played with them by sorting them in writing and in dialogue with you all.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yep. Edahn is TOTALLY one of those.

SimulatedWorld even showed Fe sometimes.
    I would say Samvega and any of the buddhist ENTP's, as well. It is funny that ENTP's seem to find common ground with buddhism.