User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 121

  1. #41
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    No, you're an ENTP. I only met ya once and I can't say I really pay attention to individual peoples posts but you seemed to like to play devil's advocate a lot.

    While you're pretty reticent and unexpressive, I think you appreciated a few of my jokes in a way that a person with Fe and not Fi would. Shit, I can't even remember what I said but you laughed pretty hard. We ENFJ's are always looking for a way to get emotional rises out of people. I find Fi people to be a tough crowd.

    You asked a lot of questions using Ne and I believe Ti, from the way you navigated the convo and pieced together my beliefs. Then you used Fe to make sure that you weren't annoying me with those questions . Being considerate is much more an Fe thing (Fi is about integrity.)

    Also, that time you helped the people get a photo with both of them in it, I feel, shows that you're outwardly attentive to people.
    oh pshaw (or however that is spelled)

    i'm super fucking considerate and polite and concerned about annoying people...unless of course that's the point...but whatever enfps can/are that way too. i could see it maybe.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #42
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I don't buy it either. Synarch's value system seems Fe. Just older ENTP with heavy Fe.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    No, you're an ENTP. I only met ya once and I can't say I really pay attention to individual peoples posts but you seemed to like to play devil's advocate a lot.

    While you're pretty reticent and unexpressive, I think you appreciated a few of my jokes in a way that a person with Fe and not Fi would. Shit, I can't even remember what I said but you laughed pretty hard. We ENFJ's are always looking for a way to get emotional rises out of people. I find Fi people to be a tough crowd.

    You asked a lot of questions using Ne and I believe Ti, from the way you navigated the convo and pieced together my beliefs. Then you used Fe to make sure that you weren't annoying me with those questions . Being considerate is much more an Fe thing (Fi is about integrity.)

    Also, that time you helped the people get a photo with both of them in it, I feel, shows that you're outwardly attentive to people.
    I don't know the OP but I love playing devil's advocate. Does that make me entp? *flails around nervously*

    I can also be remarkably inexpressive.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

  4. #44
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    So, you only liked me if I fit into a ready made definition in your mind? Interesting.
    No, I still like you, I'm just losing hope for ENTPs
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  5. #45
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    No way, Syn. Just, no.

    I could recite a million and one reasons from what I know of you on the forums AND in real life, but I don't need to because you already know this thread is bullshit... drama queen.

  6. #46
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    No way, Syn. Just, no.

    I could recite a million and one reasons from what I know of you on the forums AND in real life, but I don't need to because you already know this thread is bullshit... drama queen.
    +1

    An emo, attention-whorish ENTP does not an ENFP make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #47
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    ha...i'm sure i'd agree with you all if my memory were better.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #48
    Post-Humorously stalemate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Wanna swap types?
    No sold, huh?

    Got anything you want to swap?

  9. #49
    ..... Intricate Mystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    599

    Default

    You are too cold and hurtful to be an ENFP.

  10. #50
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    You are too cold and hurtful to be an ENFP.
    ENFPs prefer the "heated and hurtful" mode.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Similar Threads

  1. [E1] Greetings to you all
    By intelloptke in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:17 PM
  2. Merry xmas to you all !
    By entropie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 11:20 AM
  3. Hello to you all
    By entwyf in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 09:49 AM
  4. [MBTItm] Do do do your dirty words come out to play when you are hurt?
    By Billy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:30 AM
  5. A late hello to you all!
    By StoryToTell in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO