User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Disengagement is surrender. At least conscious surrender. Do we ever surrender completely? I think we just want to surrender so we can stop fighting the program of the universe.

Romanticism to me is an attitude of wanting more than you find in reality. Overlaying meaning on top of reality to punch through to a deeper sense of what is that harmonizes with the truth inside.
    Yes, that option is attractive at times. The challenge is to figure out when to surrender vs. when to act.

MBTI
    ENTP

I would reply to you all sooner, but the new TypeC look has my caveman brain hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    I'd like to point out that Synarch reminds me of a skinny Zach Galifianackis. So whatever type he is is the probably the type Synarch is.

Edit: Alright, I'll add handsomer too (Not that I swing that way)
    That's an awesome compliment. I love Zach G. You're pretty handsome yourself. The one thing I remember about you is how you brought extra bottled water for me. Very considerate.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Synarch is Synarch.
    I am not even Synarch.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I've always admired your unfailing ability, as an individual and a type, to question your own conclusions once you reach them.

Don't disappoint me now.
    Pfft. You can't box me in!
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    There have been many times that I literally cringe at the judgmental and unfortunate things you write. But just because we have different experiences and priorities doesn't mean that we don't rationalize, argue, pander, twist, play devil's advocate, bait and debate in exactly the same manner.

My personal belief:
    You have an image of an ideal that you would like to be - possibly to impress someone, or maybe in order to handle the multitude of problems in your path - so you repeat this ideal over and over again to yourself (and anyone else who will listen) in the hopes that you will eventually brainwash yourself into becoming this ideal.

I've done that before, many times. It's an ENTP thing.
    You sound like an ENFP, too. Perhaps you should consider that possibility.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    Yes, that option is attractive at times. The challenge is to figure out when to surrender vs. when to act.
    No mind.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

You sound like an ENFP, too. Perhaps you should consider that possibility.
    Sure, I'll consider it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The thing is, to me, T and F aren't really dichotomous. You don't have to choose one at the expense of another. All the people I consider geniuses, without exception, were passionate, artistic, and humanitarian. Einstein, Sagan, Feynman, and all the Buddhist writers I imagine we both respect. So trying to decide if you're T or F is a waste of time.

Maybe, though, this is really a symbol for merging with your passionate and artistic urges and no longer feeling restricted by the ENTP label. ENFP can also be a confining label, though. All labels are confining. But there are times, I suppose, when they can help anchor you and prevent you from drifting.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    The thing is, to me, T and F aren't really dichotomous. You don't have to choose one at the expense of another. All the people I consider geniuses, without exception, were passionate, artistic, and humanitarian. Einstein, Sagan, Feynman, and all the Buddhist writers I imagine we both respect. So trying to decide if you're T or F is a waste of time..
    Yeah, but we're not talking about actual thinking and actual feeling, which I hope we all do since we are all capable of both. We are talking about Ti and Fi in the MBTI sense, which are quite different from each other...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yeah, but we're not talking about actual thinking and actual feeling, which I hope we all do since we are all capable of both. We are talking about Ti and Fi in the MBTI sense, which are quite different from each other...
    I realize that, but I don't think they're exclusive.

MBTI
    ISFJ

They are certainly not. The whole system is based on some pretty linear view of the human mind.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelurking View Post
    Would you like some Rainbows and Unicorns?
    Ehm. >.>

ENFP's are anything but rainbows and unicorns. Every ENFP I know is dark and fragile.
    What kinda enfps do you know :/ A worst they can be all angsty and stuff, but the dark is just an act generally.

No way, Syn. Just, no.

I could recite a million and one reasons from what I know of you on the forums AND in real life, but I don't need to because you already know this thread is bullshit... drama queen.
    Listen to Jenocyde.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Sugarpie, you can't "work" on being lovable. You just *are*. Understand? Love and being lovable are not linked. Love is something learned and learned about and applied. Being lovable is in the eye of the beholder. You have such eyes with you. .
    Yes yes yes agree. I am not sold on your type being ENFP. You are too detached on a level for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.