User Tag List

123 Last

Default Funniest description of ENFP I've read

Who is the ENFp? | ENFp

They make not-so-ideal nightclub bouncers who readily turn away anyone that intuitively appears to them like a potential troublemaker based on their ego's mind-created realities. This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.

Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilise the chaos.

The other descriptions aren't as good. Makes me want to be ENFP now

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.
    I always wonder why some people continue to want to be my friend when I piss them off so much because I stand up for a better life for people. Often gets taken the wrong way as criticizing them. But when the chips are down I am the person they call on to be there to care and offer support.

Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules".
    So true I have cheated death and chronic illness despite the best efforts of mediocre doctors. I am the bane of many of their lives but I am alive today because I was not prepared to die. I also saved a friend recently. Battled her psychiatrist who had given her up for lost. My friend was at the end and I doubt would have survived the year. My methodical research and past experience lead to some serendipitous research articles. I argued until we went outside the comfort zone of the psychiatrist. My friend is now well and happy after many years of mental illness. I no doubt made some more fans out of some grudging adversaries.

The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilise the chaos.
    By drug induced do you mean ADHD medication by any chance? As for using chaos to stabiles chaos. I just baffle them with well researched bulls#$t... no wonder my vigilantly style makes then think I know it all.

The other descriptions aren't as good. Makes me want to be ENFP now
    Between periods of severe self doubt I am actually damn proud to be an ENFP and if you ever need me I'll be there (even if I do piss you off occasionally.)
    The young girl stood beside me I
    Saw not what her young eyes could see
    A light, she said, not of the sky
    Lives somewhere in the Orange Tree.

John Shaw Neilson The Orange Tree

MBTI
    ENFP

Who is the ENFp? | ENFp

They make not-so-ideal nightclub bouncers who readily turn away anyone that intuitively appears to them like a potential troublemaker based on their ego's mind-created realities. This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.
    Totally happening to me, right now.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ISFJ

A true ENFP is a constant vigilante. And can never truly die.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Thats funny this one is kinda funny too from The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

ENFP: The Scientologist

The ENFP is a creative thinker who sees all humanity as connected to a cosmic whole, and gives of himself tirelessly to improve the condition of his fellow man.

Whether he's creating bizarre religions aimed at bringing us all back to our origins as immortal space aliens made of pure thought or conducting seminars and classes on alien abduction, the ENFP is always seeking the answers to the great mysteries of life, such as "Who are we?" and "How can I use two tin cans and a Radio Shack multimeter to bring enlightenment to the world?" and "What is it with UFOs and anal probing, anyway?"

RECREATION: The ENFP is gregarious, outgoing, and slightly silly; they often spend their leisure time engaged in role-playing games, having pillow fights that lead to wild, lustful lesbian orgies, or being abducted by space aliens.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFPs are happiest in relationships with Tom Cruise.

Famous ENFPs include anyone who has ever dated Tom Cruise.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

using chaos to stabilise the chaos.
    accurate

order and chaos always coexist... people who see only order, do not see the chaos within. people who see only chaos, do not see the order within. C:

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    I always wonder why some people continue to want to be my friend when I piss them off so much because I stand up for a better life for people. Often gets taken the wrong way as criticizing them. But when the chips are down I am the person they call on to be there to care and offer support.
    me too .___."

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    order and chaos always coexist... people who see only order, do not see the chaos within. people who see only chaos, do not see the order within. C:
    It is freaky that I can see both at the same time and somehow hold them in an post-structuralist flux-capacitor. Certainly confuses the heck out of people and even myself at times. Yet strangely is does often attract those who both love it and hate it at the same time. Those closest to me and my greatest supporters who love me are almost exclusively N's. I certainly keep life interesting for them. NT's love the ideas for it opens up new ways of thinking and doing things and NF's tend to just like to play
    The young girl stood beside me I
    Saw not what her young eyes could see
    A light, she said, not of the sky
    Lives somewhere in the Orange Tree.

John Shaw Neilson The Orange Tree

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

This results in them leading a double-life
    What? People discovered that I'm Taylor Lautner?
    Nooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    A true ENFP is a constant vigilante. And can never truly die.
    You and Marm were the first to come to mind actually.

In my own case, it's odd how much I identify with the ENTj page (exaggerations aside). I'm usually chill, but I've got a nasty cut-to-the-chase impatient streak once too many things stall around me. Maybe it's moodiness described on the ISFp page..

Socionics likes to go on about ISFps liking food too much though. I can't remember the last time I genuinely cared about "eating". I eat fast, order fast, don't care about savoring it, push people to hurry up sometimes and order too (seems to be an ENTJ thing too. Heh). I think I've become an I*F* just because I feel so guilty of people not being able to handle it. Or maybe it's the other way around.. maybe ISFps really are bipolar freaks

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hehe haha pretty funny.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison