• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Funniest description of ENFP I've read

KDude

Who is the ENFp? | ENFp

They make not-so-ideal nightclub bouncers who readily turn away anyone that intuitively appears to them like a potential troublemaker based on their ego's mind-created realities. This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.

Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules". The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilise the chaos.

The other descriptions aren't as good. Makes me want to be ENFP now :laugh:

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP
This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.

I always wonder why some people continue to want to be my friend when I piss them off so much because I stand up for a better life for people. Often gets taken the wrong way as criticizing them. But when the chips are down I am the person they call on to be there to care and offer support.

Strong Ne types like the ENFp outlaw tend to make serendipitous discoveries like finding a creative way of defying death where others would have died if they stuck to "the rules".

So true I have cheated death and chronic illness despite the best efforts of mediocre doctors. I am the bane of many of their lives but I am alive today because I was not prepared to die. I also saved a friend recently. Battled her psychiatrist who had given her up for lost. My friend was at the end and I doubt would have survived the year. My methodical research and past experience lead to some serendipitous research articles. I argued until we went outside the comfort zone of the psychiatrist. My friend is now well and happy after many years of mental illness. I no doubt made some more fans out of some grudging adversaries.

The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilise the chaos.

By drug induced do you mean ADHD medication by any chance? As for using chaos to stabiles chaos. I just baffle them with well researched bulls#$t... no wonder my vigilantly style makes then think I know it all.

The other descriptions aren't as good. Makes me want to be ENFP now :laugh:

Between periods of severe self doubt I am actually damn proud to be an ENFP and if you ever need me I'll be there (even if I do piss you off occasionally.)

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Who is the ENFp? | ENFp

They make not-so-ideal nightclub bouncers who readily turn away anyone that intuitively appears to them like a potential troublemaker based on their ego's mind-created realities. This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.

Totally happening to me, right now.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
A true ENFP is a constant vigilante. And can never truly die.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Thats funny this one is kinda funny too from The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

ENFP: The Scientologist

The ENFP is a creative thinker who sees all humanity as connected to a cosmic whole, and gives of himself tirelessly to improve the condition of his fellow man.

Whether he's creating bizarre religions aimed at bringing us all back to our origins as immortal space aliens made of pure thought or conducting seminars and classes on alien abduction, the ENFP is always seeking the answers to the great mysteries of life, such as "Who are we?" and "How can I use two tin cans and a Radio Shack multimeter to bring enlightenment to the world?" and "What is it with UFOs and anal probing, anyway?"

RECREATION: The ENFP is gregarious, outgoing, and slightly silly; they often spend their leisure time engaged in role-playing games, having pillow fights that lead to wild, lustful lesbian orgies, or being abducted by space aliens.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFPs are happiest in relationships with Tom Cruise.

Famous ENFPs include anyone who has ever dated Tom Cruise.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
using chaos to stabilise the chaos.

:rofl1: accurate

order and chaos always coexist... people who see only order, do not see the chaos within. people who see only chaos, do not see the order within. C:

I always wonder why some people continue to want to be my friend when I piss them off so much because I stand up for a better life for people. Often gets taken the wrong way as criticizing them. But when the chips are down I am the person they call on to be there to care and offer support.

me too .___."

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP
order and chaos always coexist... people who see only order, do not see the chaos within. people who see only chaos, do not see the order within. C:

It is freaky that I can see both at the same time and somehow hold them in an post-structuralist flux-capacitor. Certainly confuses the heck out of people and even myself at times. Yet strangely is does often attract those who both love it and hate it at the same time. Those closest to me and my greatest supporters who love me are almost exclusively N's. I certainly keep life interesting for them. NT's love the ideas for it opens up new ways of thinking and doing things and NF's tend to just like to play :yay:

KDude

You and Marm were the first to come to mind actually. ;)

In my own case, it's odd how much I identify with the ENTj page (exaggerations aside). I'm usually chill, but I've got a nasty cut-to-the-chase impatient streak once too many things stall around me. Maybe it's moodiness described on the ISFp page..

Socionics likes to go on about ISFps liking food too much though. I can't remember the last time I genuinely cared about "eating". I eat fast, order fast, don't care about savoring it, push people to hurry up sometimes and order too (seems to be an ENTJ thing too. Heh). I think I've become an I*F* just because I feel so guilty of people not being able to handle it. Or maybe it's the other way around.. maybe ISFps really are bipolar freaks :dont:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hehe haha pretty funny. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Seriously. I'm sure lots of people wish I would just shut up. As much as I hate Objectivism, I have an annoyingly Randian concept of the Heroic that occasionally embarrasses me.

I AM MY OWN WHITE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR AND I'LL BE YOURS TOO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

You and Marm were the first to come to mind actually. ;)

SEE?

KDude

Who better to deal with chaos than those who live it :).

Too true. The grey is the way! :solidarity:

The emphasis on chaos on that site is really intriguing to me.. (although it's there in other socionics stuff too.. but I've never seen it brought up so many times like that). There's a lot of emphasis in MBTI about Ne being "well roundedness", but that's only part of the point, I think. Practically anyone can be well rounded. Ne is doing something entirely different and more fluid, and I can appreciate it more now... The Se extroverts can be out and about with the chaos too, but they are more focused/single minded, and deal with it as it comes. Ni and Si want more predictability before jumping in (hence the J-planning). Everyone's dealing with chaos in their own way, but ENps seem kind of different, in that they embrace it a bit.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Everyone's dealing with chaos in their own way, but ENps seem kind of different, in that they embrace it a bit.

It feeds intuition well, in the sense that if you can decode it chaos shows more of the possibilities. If you see something in an ordered state, you don't have many clues to what might change or go wrong. In more chaotic states it is all happening at once and you start to see patterns emerge. So there are orders in the chaos that don't exist in order :).

KDude

I've dealt with my fair share of chaos.. I think I'm just fed up (maybe temporarily.. except it hasn't been that temporary. I've lived in a way where I've kept more to myself for two years at least). And by chaos, I don't necessarily mean intellectually. That's cool. I just mean socially. Too much drama and people pointing guns in my face. I feel like if I just try to "live", some fucking disaster is bound to happen, and I'll either barely escape (as it usually happens) or end up dead on the street, miscalculating my way out of chaos, like some ESFP.

Sorry.. I'm probably not making any sense.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It feeds intuition well, in the sense that if you can decode it chaos shows more of the possibilities. If you see something in an ordered state, you don't have many clues to what might change or go wrong. In more chaotic states it is all happening at once and you start to see patterns emerge. So there are orders in the chaos that don't exist in order :).

I don't relate to this need for chaos. My ESFP mother has chaos surrounding her, and it tires me. I love my mother, but avoid her. I hate *real* chaos and it stresses me out. I identify with ENFP in the sense that I despise when everything is TOO structured or OVER ordered. But, nah, I'm not a fan of chaos.

I kind of relate to what KDude said. This is why I test J sometimes.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilise the chaos.

This sentence makes absolutely no sense at all. I don't know what (s)he's trying to say. ...but I do like to keep my surroundings as chaotic as possible. I'm uncomfotable in organized, minimalist, uncluttered settings.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That site kind of got the description of ENFp and ENFj backwards. But it is hilarious, yes.

KDude

The real difference with ENFj is Ni... more of a straight line, organized visionary. And the whole point of that page is pointing out Ne's ability to tackle life in a well rounded (or chaotic) manner. They are not that different than MBTI ENFPs and ENFJs.