MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Who is the ENFp? | ENFp

This results in them leading a double-life of sincere citizen by day whom people respect and vigilante by night with a cult following of grudging adversaries.
    Sounds like me.

using chaos to stabilise the chaos.
    Who better to deal with chaos than those who live it .

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    accurate

order and chaos always coexist... people who see only order, do not see the chaos within. people who see only chaos, do not see the order within.
    Too true. The grey is the way!
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    A true ENFP is a constant vigilante. And can never truly die.
    Seriously. I'm sure lots of people wish I would just shut up. As much as I hate Objectivism, I have an annoyingly Randian concept of the Heroic that occasionally embarrasses me.

I AM MY OWN WHITE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR AND I'LL BE YOURS TOO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

You and Marm were the first to come to mind actually.
    SEE?

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Who better to deal with chaos than those who live it .

Too true. The grey is the way!
    The emphasis on chaos on that site is really intriguing to me.. (although it's there in other socionics stuff too.. but I've never seen it brought up so many times like that). There's a lot of emphasis in MBTI about Ne being "well roundedness", but that's only part of the point, I think. Practically anyone can be well rounded. Ne is doing something entirely different and more fluid, and I can appreciate it more now... The Se extroverts can be out and about with the chaos too, but they are more focused/single minded, and deal with it as it comes. Ni and Si want more predictability before jumping in (hence the J-planning). Everyone's dealing with chaos in their own way, but ENps seem kind of different, in that they embrace it a bit.

Everyone's dealing with chaos in their own way, but ENps seem kind of different, in that they embrace it a bit.
    It feeds intuition well, in the sense that if you can decode it chaos shows more of the possibilities. If you see something in an ordered state, you don't have many clues to what might change or go wrong. In more chaotic states it is all happening at once and you start to see patterns emerge. So there are orders in the chaos that don't exist in order .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

I've dealt with my fair share of chaos.. I think I'm just fed up (maybe temporarily.. except it hasn't been that temporary. I've lived in a way where I've kept more to myself for two years at least). And by chaos, I don't necessarily mean intellectually. That's cool. I just mean socially. Too much drama and people pointing guns in my face. I feel like if I just try to "live", some fucking disaster is bound to happen, and I'll either barely escape (as it usually happens) or end up dead on the street, miscalculating my way out of chaos, like some ESFP.

Sorry.. I'm probably not making any sense.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    It feeds intuition well, in the sense that if you can decode it chaos shows more of the possibilities. If you see something in an ordered state, you don't have many clues to what might change or go wrong. In more chaotic states it is all happening at once and you start to see patterns emerge. So there are orders in the chaos that don't exist in order .
    I don't relate to this need for chaos. My ESFP mother has chaos surrounding her, and it tires me. I love my mother, but avoid her. I hate *real* chaos and it stresses me out. I identify with ENFP in the sense that I despise when everything is TOO structured or OVER ordered. But, nah, I'm not a fan of chaos.

I kind of relate to what KDude said. This is why I test J sometimes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The long range vision of Ne with a drug-induced short-range Si tactical foreplay reveals the true nature of one's methodical madness i.e. using chaos to stabilise the chaos.
    This sentence makes absolutely no sense at all. I don't know what (s)he's trying to say. ...but I do like to keep my surroundings as chaotic as possible. I'm uncomfotable in organized, minimalist, uncluttered settings.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

That site kind of got the description of ENFp and ENFj backwards. But it is hilarious, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

The real difference with ENFj is Ni... more of a straight line, organized visionary. And the whole point of that page is pointing out Ne's ability to tackle life in a well rounded (or chaotic) manner. They are not that different than MBTI ENFPs and ENFJs.