User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Do you feel like you're ugly?

Just wondering...
    I don't belong here. This world is soooo broken.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    eNFP 4w5

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Yeah I do at times. I've been single all my life, granted there were chances I didn't hop on because those girls didn't live up to my ideal of a perfect women (to this day, I feel like I owe those ladies something, I'm such a jackass). Physically, there are somethings that really hurt my self confidence. I have eczema and it was reaaaaally bad when I was a kid, which wasn't good for my development. I also have bad teeth and I'm only starting to get all those things fixed at the age of 22. Being poor doesn't help either as I really don't want to spend all that money on clothes. So... yeah
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I think we all have those days. So yes, it happens.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I used to when I was younger. Other people told me I was ugly so many times I started believing it. When I look back now and I see those pictures, I actually see a very pretty girl, maybe even prettier than I am right now. It's just that you could just see the unhappiness I felt in those pictures. Nowadays I like the way I look. I think I can't complain (I know other people think differently about it, because they try to convince me I'm "fat" and stuff, but I like it).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

No not on the outside, but sometimes i fell i am ugly on the inside.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Banned
    MBTI
    me

I tend to think I am... my face is odd (not pretty or feminine really) and the features are really out of whack.

I'm short, a little stumpy, and neither curvaceous or petite. I'm more... frumpy.

I'm sure plenty of nf's who are 4s' relate to the sense of defectiveness. I think i'm quite ugly, but it doesn't really bother me to point it out any more. Some people will say i'm getting 'down on myself', but i'm not really, i'm merely pointing out that I have features which aren't harmonious, and people will either like and accept my features, or not like them, that's up to them. For myself, I see my appearance as something I can accept and move on from, or be caught up in, and I choose the former. I have no need to reject something I can't control (apart from body weight)! it's there, and simply a part of me it sustains my life, I owe it to treat it well.

Phantonym

Yeah, sure. Most of the time. Inside and out, no point in denying the facts. I consider feeling ugly far more worse than knowing that I am because there are days when knowing it doesn't really bother me, but feeling it makes things a lot worse. And I also know that I am a million times more critical of myself than anybody else ever could be. That's life.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm ok.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Feeling ugly is a societal stereotype laied on us. It's presence is everywhere and we have to share our daily lives with half-naked models on posters everywhere, who you have seen so often by now that they already became very boring. I reckon superficiality is a much deeper problem in America and people over the Ocean judge beauty far more often with the plain eye. This is a severe problem and if a beautiful soul, who I would describe nothing else but a beautiful person when talking about her, says something like this, we know we have come way too far:

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Yeah, sure. Most of the time. Inside and out, no point in denying the facts. I consider feeling ugly far more worse than knowing that I am because there are days when knowing it doesn't really bother me, but feeling it makes things a lot worse. And I also know that I am a million times more critical of myself than anybody else ever could be. That's life.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Hm. Well, I wouldn't really say I am ugly (outside), though people don't seem to be too happy with my paleness (I am hearing comments all the time since I was a little child and it didn't change). My eye rings sometimes also look alerting even to myself. Then again I also don't know if I fit in the typical manly looking man image; by face I always looked younger than I was, I am physically not very strong / not very muscled, and I don't fit with 175cm into the all-overshadowing ideal of tall, strong men. So I guess I am not physically attractive / "hot" for every woman, but people didn't seem repelled by me either just by looks, and I don't call myself ugly.

Inside? Uh, I guess I am not easy to handle, but not on purpose and usually I have good intentions, better than most people around me I would even say.