User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INtP

Physically? Significantly below average in attractiveness, but in a unremarkable sort of way.

I consider myself less ugly on the inside. I've got one fine lookin' pancreas.
    Last edited by kelric; 10-06-2010 at 07:54 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Physically? Significantly below average, but in a unremarkable sort of way.

I consider myself less ugly on the inside. I've got one fine lookin' pancreas.
    Well that's all that matters...
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

It's not that I think I'm ugly. It's just that I think I could look much better than I do presently.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    It's not that I think I'm ugly. It's just that I think I could look much better than I do presently.
    I agree with this.

I wasn't popular in high school, and I've always felt sub-average or average in the looks department. But after many years of being noticed (in a positive way) by people I don't know (and probably noticed from afar by a good many I still don't know), I'm starting to think maybe I am better looking than I originally thought.

Sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't see anyone particularly good looking. Then when I look in the mirror a few hours later, I think I see beauty in the midst.

MBTI
    fool

This thread kinda makes me sad because I've never really come up with an ugly person in my life (poor hygiene and disgusting, yes - not ugly).

There are people I see and it takes time to get used to their appearances, sure, I might even find them unattractive, neutral or quirky-looking or something first, but those people are usually the ones I come to like the most (appearances-mannerisms---?--wise). They're always those people with something in their appearance I didn't like at first, something quirky about their looks, not "mainstream" beauty.

As long as people dare to be comfortable enough to be themselves in their own skin, I don't think they can be ugly. But they can really take away the chance for others to enjoy their "presence" if they won't dare to let themselves be themselves and the possibility to really see that. I think though e.g. obesity says something about an imbalance and that's one thing I contribute to not being comfortable enough.

Hope this makes sense.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    This thread kinda makes me sad because I've never really come up with an ugly person in my life (poor hygiene and disgusting, yes - not ugly).

There are people I see and it takes time to get used to their appearances, sure, I might even find them unattractive, neutral or quirky-looking or something first, but those people are usually the ones I come to like the most (appearances-mannerisms---?--wise). They're always those people with something in their appearance I didn't like at first, something quirky about their looks, not "mainstream" beauty.

As long as people dare to be comfortable enough to be themselves in their own skin, I don't think they can be ugly. But they can really take away the chance for others to enjoy their "presence" if they won't dare to let themselves be themselves and the possibility to really see that. I think though e.g. obesity says something about an imbalance and that's one thing I contribute to not being comfortable enough.

Hope this makes sense.
    Pretty is something towards which your body reacts to (when you know nothing about the person's personality) immediately in a positive manner. Ugly is the same, but in the negative manner.

It's really not that hard. It's fine an dandy to say no one is ugly, but prettiness is not the end all be all of human existence, and denying anyone can be ugly just to make people feel better about themselves is perpetuating the importance of great physical appearance which is not the most important thing in a person.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post

Hope this makes sense.
    totally understand what you mean....it is about the comfort...the being exactly who you are....people do need to own it...it breaks that superficial layer that blocks people from really seeing...know what i mean?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

No. I have never thought that I was ugly. I mean, I am a tall skinny guy with a good haircut and a nice man-rack. Why would I?

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

no ive been told im pretty attractive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I just thought of a compliment I got from a boyfriend years ago: "You know, you're nobody's dream girl, but when I look at you, I think you're so pretty." That's about the size of it.
    This sounds like a put down compliment.