Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    is that what it is??? the freakin' Ti in my significant others that makes ME (enfp) the goddamn caretaker / organized one in my last relationship & current relationship??? Ugh! was with an ISFP for many years & now INFJ & in both relationships i am the organized one / the detailed one / the caretaker one . . . & i'm like "what the heck, i'm enfp for godsakes . . . i thought I was supposed to be the head in the clouds airhead lazy person!!!" i feel tired of this role too, marm . . . why don't we pick people with Te for a change??? what's up with that??? maybe i'll start a thread on something of this nature because i am so tired of taking on this somewhat unnatural role which like you mentioned . . . brings out the mega-bitch in me. & i a mean MEGA!!! :steam:
    Yeah - I can't stand it. It truly drives me batshit insane. Please make a thread. We should raise awareness on this important issue.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    they don't sound so bad...except for the fact that I have to be the one to remember to pay the bills? really?

I often pay them the day I get them, so that I don't forget.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah - I can't stand it. It truly drives me batshit insane. Please make a thread. We should raise awareness on this important issue.
    Ugh, it would drive me nuts, too, even though I understand getting lost in your head and forgetting. We are adults, though, after all. I wouldn't move in with someone or marry them until I knew they were planning on being a responsible adult. I'm not taking anyone to raise.

Automatic bill paying is not a bad idea for INTPs, as long as they don't have a tendency to be overdrawn. I have a calendar, myself, and write the day the bill is due on it the day I get the bill. Otherwise, it gets lost in the mail pile and I won't think of it. It also doesn't hurt to write the due date as a couple of days early.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    is that what it is??? the freakin' Ti in my significant others that makes ME (enfp) the goddamn caretaker / organized one in my last relationship & current relationship???
    yeah. ENFPs can play TJs if we have important cause but it can get really hard. it takes me so much more energy than it does for a real TJ.

i wonder, LL, if this is why you're more comfortable with your INTP hubby than many of us would be - that your Te is so strong. or, alternatively, because of your INTP hubby you have strengthened your Te to even greater heights. possibly both.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ti likes to delegate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Ti likes to delegate.
    my little brother's delegation style is "let me ignore this distasteful task for as long as i can and maybe someone will eventually care about it and do it for me"

MBTI
    INFJ

Ti can be a pain...:steam:

LL and hubby seems to work on their relationship alot to accomodate each other. That's very impressive! You're my inspiration, LL!

My ENFP and I still find the Te/Ti differences challenging. This thread is helping me understand my ENFP more.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    I was dating an INTP/hung out with an INTP for several months, and this about him DROVE ME CRAZY.

Is it really bad to question someone how they came up with something?

ENFP: So, I'm thinking we should do X and Y about Z.
    INTP: No, I think we should do W.
    ENFP: W? Really? I thought about that, but i don't think it'll work.
    INTP: It's W.
    ENFP: ... Why are you so certain?
    INTP: Because it is W! Trust me, I've thought about it.
    ENFP: Well, I thought about it too, what makes you so certain?
    INTP: Because, I thought about it. I don't need to explain myself.

Well, I dunno, I think in brainstorming sessions, you DO NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF. You can't just go around stating 'facts' just because you see them as 'facts'.

Ahh, sorry, big rant. Brings me back to those days and I'm getting all pissy, lol... does Ti have to ALWAYS WIN against Te?? Can't Ti be wrong??
    This drives me crazy about my ENTP husband. And it drives him equally crazy that he makes a point and I'm like "why do you think that? what's your evidence?"

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

INTP: Because, I thought about it. I don't need to explain myself.
    Hmm. I wouldn't see myself resorting to such shabby arguementations. Unless! the issue isn't an issue at all from my point of view.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Hmm. I wouldn't see myself resorting to such shabby arguementations.
    me neither, that doesent sound much like INTP thing, more like IXTJ

i think with INTP it would go more like:

ENFP: So, I'm thinking we should do X and Y about Z.
    INTP: why not W? i mean insert reasons for you to think about W

i actually enjoy explaining logic behind stuff i do/want, unless the other person doesent understand and i need to explain too long for something not important. like i strive to understand the world, i want others to understand me and explaining myself is nice way for others to understand me. i think IXTJs doesent care as much(ofc they still do to some degree) of being understood and care more about world going as they wish, explanation is pointless, annoying and frustrating and its better if the world just obeys and doesent question the products of their mind.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read