INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Cyclothymia?

I should've said that I have bipolar disorder without the "disorder."
    i am not sure. this 'soft bipolar' theory is still unofficial. people believe bipolar disorder is either a check or blank but it's a pretty wide spectrum. i call myself multi-polared :workout:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    i am not sure. this 'soft bipolar' theory is still unofficial. people believe bipolar disorder is either a check or blank but it's a pretty wide spectrum. i call myself multi-polared :workout:
    Bipolar disorder involves extreme changes of mood WITHOUT any external trigger.

Being sensitive to the behavior of other people or being emotionally intense doesn't necessarily equal bipolar.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I was termed "subclinically manic."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I was termed "subclinically manic."
    What is that? Pre-bipolar disorder? Are you at high risk of developing bipolar disorder? Have you ever had a manic episode?

(Forgive me, I know I'm off topic.)

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

It means that at least at that time, I was a tinge manic. My ups and downs, at least at that time, were higher and lower than most. My highs are still very high. The downs have evened out as I've become powerful enough as an adult to remove myself from stressors and triggers. I don't feel at any risk of bipolar disorder.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i'm a medium-energy-level person, i think. i hop between levels easily... i usually start out the day pretty low-key but i'm easy to wind up. i guess i usually adapt my bodily energy level to meet my environment, which i suppose is a reasonable idea for an extravert.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    but you're still Ne dom? i thought Ne automatically makes you sort of zip around like you're on drugs.
    hahaha noooo. i wish. it makes your mind do that, for sure, but actual bodily energy is kinda different. the situation i face is that when i'm in a go-go-go situation, i have no problem go-go-going, but if i need to get my ass moving and am not in that situation, it's hard to get motivated. being a P and an E is kind of a weird combo when it comes to this, i guess.

i get the weirdest feeling when i leave a really wound-up place too... it's like, all of a sudden, i get that feeling like right before you cry. a feeling of loss and emptiness, i guess. sometimes it's an okay feeling but other times i really hate it. it's like stimulation withdrawal or something. not sensory stimulation, necessarily, but... i dunno, thought stimulation. all of a sudden you're just left with yourself, and love myself though i do, with nothing occupying me anymore, my anxieties and actual tiredness can suddenly flood into my head. negative external things are easier to just fix and/or get pissed off at and blow off and/or simply ignore than my own negativity. it helps to have someone i love to come home to, just for the simple grounding and implied assurance - though living alone has helped me get more self-assured, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    The whole point of going out (on a date, etc.) is to be able to come back and talk about it afterward...
    lol i know what you mean. especially if i'm with a significant other. i think it's fun to interact with everyone and get out and go places and explore but man is it nice to cuddle up and talk about it afterwards too.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I have moderate energy. There are days when I can lazily do nothing and be fine with it, but there are days when I have to accomplish something.
    This is especially the case when I have a routine of activity- I need to get out and move at least once a day at those times.

I'll give you the insignificant details, as I'm bored and feel like talking about myself .
    Currently, I wake up anywhere from 7-9am and get to classes on Mon-Fri. After those, I change and head to my Zumba classes a few times a week. Then it's a lot of homework, bothering my Dad, and/or karaoke. On the weekends, I drag my Dad somewhere if I have little intention of going out otherwise.
    Basically, going to school and implementing a routine has destroyed much of my ability to just relaaax by myself.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I am very low energy. I can usually accomplish one significant thing a day. If I do more, then I will pay for it the following days & not accomplish much. I find pacing myself important, as well as not setting too many goals in too short a time frame, which only serves to make me disappointed with myself and agitated.

I can do some sort of work and still socialize later if the socializing is low-key, and especially if the work is not people-heavy. I do need a lot of down time doing "nothing" to just THINK and regain some mental energy. Dealing with people and accomplishing external tasks draws on my mental energy. External elements which ask less from me and are more about just taking in info drain me less - ie. reading or listening to music inspires thoughts, but I don't need to express anything externally.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I have high energy but it goes into solitary activities, there only a handful of people I can socialize with but after a night with a couple of friends I need at least a week on my own.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

The internet drains my energy level. Yet I always come back and end up staying awake for days just reading and foruming and playing games. When I have work to do and people to do it with, my energy is much higher. Sometimes an atmosphere can create an awesome buzz of energy in me, and similarly, a negative feeling will have me brooding and wishing I could do something about it. I've been feeling a bit too atuned and concerned about how other people are feeling and what they're thinking lately. Sort of Feelerish hmmm... I have just been motivated to do some homework now, coupled with naps because I haven't slept all night
    5 3 9