User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i've always had a pretty low energy level, but when i was in high school i would get in crazy hyper moods where i'd be bouncing off the walls. i graduated a little over 2 years ago and i feel like since then i've been getting more and more lazy and i'm tired all the time now. i used to stay up until 4 or 5am all the time and now i pass out at 10. and i liked parties a lot more except i still stuck with the people i knew for the most part. i used to test as ENFP too. i'm still not sure if i'm an INFP who was going through a weird phase or if i'm just a shy, depressed ENFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

i think infps are notorious for normally low energy but with sporadic very-high energy 'periods' which is a bit bipolar

MBTI
    ENFP

Usually? Low. I'm usually quiet, reserved, and sometimes almost zombie-like.
    But in social situations that I can really enjoy, my energy tends to be quite high. Especially with friends. It fluctuates, but more often than not, it seems like I took a sedative in the morning.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    Usually? Low. I'm usually quiet, reserved, and sometimes almost zombie-like.
    But in social situations that I can really enjoy, my energy tends to be quite high. Especially with friends. It fluctuates, but more often than not, it seems like I took a sedative in the morning.
    but you're still Ne dom? i thought Ne automatically makes you sort of zip around like you're on drugs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    but you're still Ne dom? i thought Ne automatically makes you sort of zip around like you're on drugs.
    I relate to HotPinkHeatWave a lot. I don't think being Ne dom necessarily makes you a "high energy" person...we aren't ESxx or ENTJs. I actually thought I was an introvert for a long time.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Then again...I've had some (mainly older) people tell me they envy my energy...I walk fast and I usually get physical exercise...

I still don't consider myself high energy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

It completely depends on my mood. If bipolar disorder had a wider spectrum, I'd be on the very minor end... it's all up or all down.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

My energy has always fluctuated pretty wildly. I just go with it. It's also made me figure out ways to do things that take as little effort as possible so I feel like I have some in reserve. Although lately I seem to be running on fumes all the time. I have more energy in cold weather than in hot, do really well October through about the end of December; the rest of the year, who knows from day to day or hour to hour. Mr. Awesome's post is definitely also my experience. It took me six months to get around to finishing a closet clearing out project. Eh. It doesn't do to rush into things ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    It completely depends on my mood. If bipolar disorder had a wider spectrum, I'd be on the very minor end... it's all up or all down.
    totally. it does have a wide spectrum. something called soft bipolar, which i probably am.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    totally. it does have a wide spectrum. something called soft bipolar, which i probably am.
    Cyclothymia?

I should've said that I have bipolar disorder without the "disorder."

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)