• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Top ways to make an ENFP furious

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
[ Idea stolen from DJAchtundvierzig. Thanks buddy. ]

Please know - these may be specific to me, I'll do my best to generalize and not personalize.

1. Threatening the well being of any who we really, really care for. (Immediate family, close friends.)

2. Knowingly 'ripping' on something that we have expressed a love for.

3. Telling us we do not have morals. Also, telling us we do not understand. (Usually, we do.)

4. Extreme arrogance/vanity/ignorance.

5. People who absolutely deny OTHER possibilities. (Religious extremists, teachers, etc.)

6. People who try to force their beliefs/ideas on us, when we have clearly stated our own firm beliefs/ideas.

7. Looking down upon us because we're disorganized, dreamers, eccentric, and sometimes zany. (May not apply to all.)

This is all I can think of for now. Feel free to add.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
8. Ignore me when I want your attention. Especially without telling me WHY.

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
8. Ignore me when I want your attention. Especially without telling me WHY.

Oh my god. That should be near to the top. I can't believe I forgot about that one. But yes, nothing upsets me more, than being ignored to the point where it is obvious.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
agree to all of those and i'll add being controlling and petty.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9. Calling them out when they are clearly making BS excuses to justify something they did or want to do.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
agree to all of those and i'll add being controlling and petty.

Yeah, very little makes me go from being relatively quiet and unassuming and easy to get along with to being a beligerent pest like a person who just walks into a room (literally ...or even metaphorically into a chat room...) and tries to be The Boss or run all over everyone else with no clear, rational motive.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
11. Talk about killing or hurting cats.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't agree with this one. I'm a very crude person. ;)

However, I do not like dead baby jokes, for the most part.

I don't mind jokes about dead babies, abortions, having sex with corpses, or any number of vile, horrible things, and I love horror movies.

But as soon as someone talks about putting a cat in the dryer, my heart darkens toward them.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't mind jokes about dead babies, abortions, having sex with corpses, or any number of vile, horrible things, and I love horror movies.

But as soon as someone talks about putting a cat in the dryer, my heart darkens toward them.

far-side-cat-fud.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is why I chose to push INTPs off a cliff.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
- Unwillingness to argue one's positions.
- Close minded-ness.

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
-getting pissed off at something we said/did without explaining why. usually pissing someone off (for me anyway) is unintentional and i would like to know how to not do it again!

-being mean to someone/something who wont/cant stand up for themselves. i.e., animal/child/elder abuse and whatnot.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Criticize them unfairly

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
-getting pissed off at something we said/did without explaining why. usually pissing someone off (for me anyway) is unintentional and i would like to know how to not do it again!

-being mean to someone/something who wont/cant stand up for themselves. i.e., animal/child/elder abuse and whatnot.

Emphatic yes to both. :yes:

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
Being upset with me but not giving me the opportunity to explain and/or put things right. I usually want to put things right and can't stand to be told I'm an arsehole when I never actually mean to be one and will put it right if given the opportunity.

But sometimes there are people who will simply judge me and write me off without looking back.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I LOVE this thread. I'll have to think about it a bit. But yeah... there are some good responses on here.

And that JocktheMotie cartoon was freakin' hysterical.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You guys forgot one of the biggest ENFP pet peeves: burning their homes down and slaughtering their women and children! This always infuriates ENFPs beyond belief.