User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ

Default A Question To The Ladies From A Male INFJ

Case 1:

About a week ago, there was this hot girl that I know at my math class that was like "Ask our teacher to turn off the a.c. because I'm shy to ask him.. If you don't ask him, I won't talk to you anymore.. Or ask the counselor this question or I won't talk to you anymore.. Recently many girls have been playing with me the "If you don't tell him or ask him what I just told you, I won't talk to you anymore.."..

Case 2:

Last week, I told a girl that I'll dance this week during our high school's elections campaigns.. This week I got intimidated by the crowd and didn't dance.. She's like if you don't dance, I won't talk to you anymore!

Question: Will they really stop talking to me if I turn them down by saying no? Or are they trying to flirt with me?? :S

Thank you all in advance!

~ A 16 years-old Male INFJ

Create your own future. One without these crazy girls pushing you around. Don't dance if you don't want to dance. Will they stop talking to you? Nope. If anything, the minute you stop caring, then they'll talk more (if that's what you want).

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

They'll start talking to you as soon as they see you giving attention to another girl. Don't listen to them.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by BMEF View Post
    Case 1:

About a week ago, there was this hot girl that I know at my math class that was like "Ask our teacher to turn off the a.c. because I'm shy to ask him.. If you don't ask him, I won't talk to you anymore.. Or ask the counselor this question or I won't talk to you anymore.. Recently many girls have been playing with me the "If you don't tell him or ask him what I just told you, I won't talk to you anymore.."..

Case 2:

Last week, I told a girl that I'll dance this week during our high school's elections campaigns.. This week I got intimidated by the crowd and didn't dance.. She's like if you don't dance, I won't talk to you anymore!

Question: Will they really stop talking to me if I turn them down by saying no? Or are they trying to flirt with me?? :S

Sounds like some kind of conspiracy
    I'd just shrug and say you'll do what you do, if they don't talk to you then...whatever.
    If they are flirting, and it sounds like an odd way to flirt, they'll only be more interested. If they are taking the piss, then it hasn't worked.
    Sounds very immature to me.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

say.. cool with me..i don't really wanna talk to anyone who'd make such silly threats.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BMEF View Post

That question IS cute.
    Chances are they are either pushing you around because they see that they can get away with it or it´s their way of flirting. Actually, it sounds more like flirting. In any case, the thread is obviously rhetorical in nature. So do them the favor if you feel like it or go all Nancy Reagan on them just say no (with the degree of politeness or playfulness depending on how interested you are in them), but don´t let that expression pressure you, it really is just a very girly and rather stupid figure of speech.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

btw..very infj avatar you have there.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

They sound like any sixteen year old would sound - stupid. The 'or I won't talk to you again' move is quite immature, not to mention manipulative. I can't see how that could be flirting, but, you never know.

Naturally, I'd either just do it so they would stop bugging me, or tell them to suck it up and do it themselves.

Edit: Someone suggested you're being pushed around. It's possible, depending on the frequency of these occurances. If girls are doing this to you CONSTANTLY.. They're using you, son. If not, they're flirting. Maybe.