• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ in want of snuggles tonight

jdmn

Enneagram
Mmm.. I tend to snuggle with my pillows when I sleep. It's very unconfortable to me to sleep without holding anything. This is not because I need someone to be with, etc... I just like to feel like I'm holding something while I sleep, it makes me feel safe. Guess many types can relate to this, maybe this isn't even a type based trait.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So why does Domino grouch and yell at me when I constantly try to snuggle her?!

I think my ENFJ is defective.

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Mmm.. I tend to snuggle with my pillows when I sleep. It's very unconfortable to me to sleep without holding anything. This is not because I need someone to be with, etc... I just like to feel like I'm holding something while I sleep, it makes me feel safe. Guess many types can relate to this, maybe this isn't even a type based trait.

I do this too. It's just really soothing to be surrounded by cuddly pillows when there's no one else around.

So why does Domino grouch and yell at me when I constantly try to snuggle her?!

I think my ENFJ is defective.

:huh: Maybe you need to start off with some other wooing first, like a freshly-picked flower just for her. :yes: