User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ExAstrisSpes View Post
    Not quite sure what it is. When I'm "single", I'm fine with not having snuggles very regularly. I just go get a massage or whatever and it's fine.

But man. Once I get "primed" with snuggles, I want them ALL the time. Especially when I'm used to getting them and then I'm not getting them for whatever reason (OK, I'll fess. The INTP is in cave-man mode this weekend). What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    WHAT?! That's an outrage!

Come over here and I'll snuggle you all you want. Goodness knows Domino is proabably weary of me huggling her all day. But, it's what I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I want in too! I love to snuggle! I am not a very affectionate person, don't like to be touched usually but when it comes to people I love, I WANNA SNUGGLE ALL DAY. I so miss snuggling.
    Snuggle Fest 2010 at my house tommorow at 8pm, be there or be square...snugglers unite lol

Men... Pshhhh.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Funny, cuz last night I had this OVERWHELMING (bold/caps for emphasis! ) urge to hug the ENFJ in my life that I adore oh-so-much. It was probably a good thing the ENFJ wasn't in my vicinity, cuz if she was I probably would've suffocated said ENFJ in the depths of our hugglefest.

*clears throat* That aside...

So let's get this straight... are you looking for ways to drag your INTP out of his cave? Is that the intention of this thread?
    >_< change your type already

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    >_< change your type already
    Nah.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Snuggle Fest 2010 at my house tommorow at 8pm, be there or be square...snugglers unite lol

Men... Pshhhh.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    A cat who really loves you won't ignore you when you're lonely or sad. That has always been my experience.

But I agree, they withdraw and withhold. On the other hand, I think dogs are excessively needy.

But about you. You should rent a dog, then.
    Agreed.

I like the withdraw and withhold, not smothering with attention or need for attention....

But rent-a-dog is a worthy idea. Or if when you were single you used massages as substitute for cuddles, go for a massage?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Agreed.

I like the withdraw and withhold, not smothering with attention or need for attention....

But rent-a-dog is a worthy idea. Or if when you were single you used massages as substitute for cuddles, go for a massage?
    Massages are expensive locally, and if I go to the cheap place I know, extremely time and fuel expensive.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Massages are expensive locally, and if I go to the cheap place I know, extremely time and fuel expensive.
    NAWWW!! Do you have a girl-friend you could call for cuddles? I always call mine when i need a good cuddling on the couch and have no one to give them to me. I think her bf likes it because it always end up him getting cuddled by two girls =)

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    NAWWW!! Do you have a girl-friend you could call for cuddles? I always call mine when i need a good cuddling on the couch and have no one to give them to me. I think her bf likes it because it always end up him getting cuddled by two girls =)
    Sadly enough, I don't have girlfriends I'm close enough to for that. (I'm an engineer, btw. If that gives you any idea of how hard it is to find girlfriends.)

MBTI
    ENFJ

So here is the update:

Tonight he called me (quite by my surprise) and asked me how my weekend went, etc. etc. He sounded very excited and happy to talk to me. He invited me out to dinner with him and some friends (one of whom is out-of-town) tomorrow night, and then told me he was really looking forward to our dance class (starts Thursday night) and then invited me to a football-game-watching party on Saturday.

Really quite confusing for me!

I don't know what the deal is with his weekend, because we were supposed to do something else and he canceled a week ago because he was going to have family in town. I didn't bring that up.

I mentioned it was nice to hear from him, and he said, "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. We can talk about it tomorrow." Huh? I thought the dreaded "let's talk about things" is typically a bad thing to hear. But he did sound really happy and pretty much wanted to book 3 dates in one week (which is unheard of for him).

I was very happy to hear from him, but now I'm just confused.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

So here is the update:

I was very happy to hear from him, but now I'm just confused.
    What exactly are you confused about? He obviously digs you, lots.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.