User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I think if the Te bitchslap is forceful enough, it will ensure the deployment of the Fe doorslam, perhaps never to be revisited.

I like to bitchslap and run. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know any Te types who can do it.
    I do.

I've also had this kamikaze version of Se that just picks fights with any sort of abusive Te (that isn't to say it's abusive in general). I usually understand them, but I don't like anyone who talks down or is condescending in an impersonal Te way. Especially if they don't show me some element of Se to listen to them ("back it up" basically. Show me why you can be that way. Give me some tangible reasons about the issue at hand on why I should start kissing ass. Otherwise, it's going to get ugly).
    Depends on how intelligent the Te user is, and how rational they are actually being (is this person really using Te, or some Fi/Te fucked up combo?) I know Te users who I will allow to talk to me in that impersonal way because they're actually a person who thinks deeply and considers what they say before they say it, and it turns out that they are right or will show me something I didn't see before.

Then again, there are other Te users who are fucked up in the head who think they deserve dominance by right or might, who are perhaps poorly educated, mentally ill, drunk, etc. and I always fight back with that. That's usually some kind of Te/Fi vs. Fi/Te battle, though, and I kind of enjoy it...I think I enjoy it much more than a similar type of preposterous discussion with a Ti/Fe user. Ti talks down, too, you know. Just in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I do.

Depends on how intelligent the Te user is, and how rational they are actually being (is this person really using Te, or some Fi/Te fucked up combo?) I know Te users who I will allow to talk to me in that impersonal way because they're actually a person who thinks deeply and considers what they say before they say it, and it turns out that they are right or will show me something I didn't see before.

Then again, there are other Te users who are fucked up in the head who think they deserve dominance by right or might, who are perhaps poorly educated, mentally ill, drunk, etc. and I always fight back with that. That's usually some kind of Te/Fi vs. Fi/Te battle, though, and I kind of enjoy it...I think I enjoy it much more than a similar type of preposterous discussion with a Ti/Fe user. Ti talks down, too, you know. Just in a different way.
    Agreed. I was saying earlier that I have Te friends/family.. I don't doubt their opinions. I especially love my dad for it, and another good ESTJ friend. They can handle a lot of stuff I don't even want to touch. But yeah, there are some that just come out of nowhere, without any clear reason or just for some personal agenda.

I'm not too much into preposterous discussion either - you're making me feel like an ESTP for saying that. I go straight to Se, because the first thing I notice about people who heavily rely on Te (sans civility) is they've obviously gone through life without enough Se flying in their face. Life is too reliable for them that way, so I almost consider it a service to screw with it. Maybe if life had gone differently for me, I'd rely on preposterous discussion to talk them down. But I know better (yet I am admittedly always scared to do this, but I end up doing it anyways. The first punch was terrifying, like losing my virginity. After 20 or so times, it still feels like losing my viriginity ).

I'm trying to consider whether it's an SP Se, or in INJs Se. It's always kind of stupid and uncalled for to some people (yet, in my way of seeing things, necessary).

[Extraverted Sensing
    INFJs are twice blessed with clarity of vision, both internal and external. Just as they possess inner vision which is drawn to the forms of the unconscious, they also have external sensing perception which readily takes hold of worldly objects. Sensing, however, is the weakest of the INFJ's arsenal and the most vulnerable. INFJs, like their fellow intuitives, may be so absorbed in intuitive perceiving that they become oblivious to physical reality. The INFJ under stress may fall prey to various forms of immediate gratification. Awareness of extraverted sensing is probably the source of the "SP wannabe" side of INFJs. Many yearn to live spontaneously; it's not uncommon for INFJ to take on an SP (often ESTP) role.
    As an inferior function, Se often leads INJs in either (or both) of two directions: to shun everything of a bodily nature as corrupt and animal (e.g. Immanuel Kant), or to crave "letting loose" and table-dancing or delivering some serious violence. In the grip of the inferior function, they try to make others feel weak by displays of physical power (or trying to get others to compare themselves with physically powerful people), but usually end up only making themselves feel like helpless bugs. "See how POWERFUL I am? See my ANIMAL MAGNETISM?" Some get into guns or karate, taking an off-kilter delight in fantasies of getting into a confrontation with someone and surprising the hell out of them with the damage they can do (see Taxi Driver).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Agreed. I was saying earlier that I have Te friends/family.. I don't doubt their opinions. I especially love my dad for it, and another good ESTJ friend. They can handle a lot of stuff I don't even want to touch. But yeah, there are some that just come out of nowhere, without any clear reason or just for some personal agenda.
    Totally. I wonder if this happens most often with me and STJs...my ISTJ grandfather and I had a very difficult time seeing eye to eye when I was a teenager, because (and this is why I'm pretty damn sure I'm an N) as intelligent as he was, the way I thought about things ....completely escaped him. It could be just that he lacked emotional intelligence, I don't want to say that though because he was very nurturing and protective and loving and understanding toward me in his own weird little tertiary Fi way...I don't know, but in my world "because I said so" is not a good reason. It worked when I was eight. Not so much when I was eighteen.

Also, I noticed that I liked to subtley get under the skin of my old ESTJ boss because he was hella mean and heartless and anal about the stupidest details, and I would covertly press his buttons....I find myself doing this with a couple people in vent, as well who are that kind of ludicrous "right by might" TJ...one is ESTJ for sure, the other...well...

The funny thing is that when TJs talk to me or explain things to me I usually *do* respect them, and I don't get as upset by them as I do by NTPs, this even includes the beligerent TJs that like to poke a stick at.

I'm kind of a troll, really. lol. It's just that I can't stand it when people attempt to dominate with no real rationale behind it. I think the reason I prefer INTJs most of all is because they'll frequently earn your respect quietly with logic rather than trying to ram it down your throat.

I never heard of this slaps and slams before this thread, very interesting. i definately use bitchslap a lot; actually, i must admit something slightly perverted and that's that, despite being sometimes sad and painful, i enjoy fighting and keep communicating while in fight and keep it harsh.
    and it makes me so much better that in few hours i can laugh with that person.

but what is confusing that for ex. my INFP friend doesnt use bitchslap at all, only doorslam. (normally she has v low fe), she just cuts all communication. always.